|𝟣| 𝖠 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾

|Chloe|

"This is Chloe's Flower Cafe Miss, what can I get you?" I ask politely at the first customer of the day.

She looks beyond me to the display of painting of flowers, contemplating on which to choose "Could please have a bouquet of pink and red garden tulips?"

I got to cutting and creating the bouquet.

"Is it for anyone special Miss?" I questioned.

"Well is actually for my grandmother, it's her birthday today and I wanted to buy her favourite flowers" she explained with a small blush on her cheeks.

"That's lovely, theirs also cards here and they're free so grab a 'happy birthday card' " I suggested pointing at the organised section of various eventful cards.

"Thank you, that would be a nice side with the flowers" she smiled warmly as I nodded.

"It would, sometimes words and priceless things like flowers can be the biggest gifts" I quoted as she slightly giggles.

"Your right, I hope she likes them" she voices.

I arranged the bouquet of garden tulips of her coloured choices and tied a cute matching red ribbon. The lady kindly gave me the money needed, whilst I handed the lady her tulips.

"Thank you miss, bye" she says as she walks out of my glass shop doors.

I would usually get a fair amount of costumers a day due to the warm weather and sometimes I would get costumers, who are here to drink my tea. Yes I also serve tea and cakes here, the inside of my store is filled with flowers and paintings. Half of my shop contains chairs and tables for the tea drinkers and half in the flower shop.

*shop bell ring*

The door opened revealing a tall man with light blonde hair tied at the back of his head with sharp blue eyes.

"Welcome to Chloe's Flower Café, how can I help?" I questioned.

He sat himself down on the one seater table as I waited for his order.

"What's your best selling tea and cake combo?" He asks as gentle settle in a grin.

"My shop's best selling tea and cake combo is milk tea with strawberry chocolate cake" I described as he looked at me interested.

"That sounds really good" he replied as I giggled

"It is really good" I corrected as I went to make them.

|Izana|

As soon as I entered the shop a sweet aroma of diverse flower attacked my nose. The decoration and the beautiful composition plants certainly brightened my eyes. We may have flowers at the palace but non are as vivid and unique as these, maybe I should buy a bouquet.

"It's ready" she cheered as she brought the tray to my presence.

The lady that served me, had beautiful emerald eyes that shone brightly when she smiled. With that she had contrasting blonde long hair, that was a little brighter than mine.