|𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅| 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

|Izana|

It was another luminous day at the Wistel castle, only that my troublesome junior brother has been mindlessly hanging around my office like an annoying mosquito. Obliviously, I basically ignored his existence for as long as I could as I had a trivial pile of paperwork to do.

"Lord Brother, do you know what day it is?" Zen questioned suspiciously.

"February 14..." I state absentmindedly, reading through a report from the knights.

Without much help, I finally realised why my sibling had been prancing around my office like a fly.

"It's Valentines Day brother. Have you given anything to Chloe" my brother asked

"The event completely slipped my head." I sighed disappointedly.

"Well you should think of something then" Zen suggested.

But what would she want?

Chlo isn't like other women, to her expensive luxuries are wasteful burdens.

"Why don't you try something more romantic" Zen further adds, while scrolling through a random book on my shelf.

"Romantic?" I repeat confusingly.

He nods his head, before looking upwards from the book, "Like a romantic dinner or even a sweet boat ride"

I suddenly remembered a novel I had read not long ago, that was showcased a romantic dinner. It sounded quite beautiful and calming, something Chloe would love to associate herself with.

"I seem to have figured out what to do for Chloe" I replied happily. 

"Glad to help" he laughs and walks out my office with a little wave.

Sometimes I hate that boy but when it counts he's a star.

[Meanwhile]

|Chloe|

So today's Valentine day huh...

Maybe I should make him chocolates...

I think he would prefer cake or pastries instead though...

"Ugh what should I make?!" I loudly exclaim, lowering my head in defeat.

"Chloe are you having trouble" questioned Shirayuki, who had been passing by in my flower garden (probably to obtain some herbs).

"Oh, Shirayuki. Well I don't know what to give to Izana" I reply gingerly, causing my blood to rush vigorously to my cheeks.

She instantly laughs and smiles, "I bet he'll like anything that you give him" she says

Suddenly,  my eyes randomly fell on Shirayuki's apple red hair and I had a splendid idea from the tip of my brain.

"Thank you Shirayuki" I exclaimed I as I hugged and jogged away.

|Shirayuki|

I slightly tilt my head, "What did I do?"

I just shrugged and went back to work, seeming that Chloe had ran off somewhere.

|Izana|

Everything was being handled well, it was currently almost evening and I only saw Chloe once.

Flashback:

*knock *knock

"Come in" I stated

"Izana" a familiar voice sounded

"Chloe" I state as she walks in

She was holding, a tray of red coloured cupcakes with pink hearts decorated on them. Chloe was furiously blushing as well as she stutters,

"H-happy V-Valentines day. I- I love you" she smiles through her blushed cheeks

I couldn't help but chuckle at her immense cuteness.

She was adorable.

"Thank you Darling, I love you too" I said

I pulled her in my lap as I gave her a sweet short kiss.

"Meet me at 6:00 at the castle forest on the west. I suggest you were something fancier than usual" I whispered in her ear.

"O-ok" she states

Then she was gone

"I can never get enough of her" I laughed

~ back to the present~

I checked my watch,

5:30

I better get going than.

|Chloe|

5:30!!!

I haven't even gotten dressed, at least I'm clean and bathed.

He said something fancy but I presume we are still going to be outside so maybe something more airy.

In the end I decided to this:

It was quite a nice dress and the shoes matched well

It was quite a nice dress and the shoes matched well. I decided to put my hair in a perfect bun and left mg fringe on my forehead nicely.

I twirled around in my dress and checked the time.

5:50!

I took my purse and went out of my cottage.

I've never been to the forest at the West because it was always only for the royals. That's why it's called Wistel's Royal Garden.

|Izana|

I patiently waited for Chloe to arrive at the open gates of the Royal garden. Beautiful aromatic candles were lit through the pathway their ( it's was done safely so the forest wouldn't set on fire). I also has the maids but a long red carpet for the pathway to make it extra romantic.

I'm so weak for the woman.

|Chloe|

I was almost their till I saw...

A ocean of candles leading my path with a beautiful red velvet carpet. I slowly followed the candles as I admired the care and time, it each spent to make this. Eventually I had arrived at the gates and that point I was crying...

Izana held over fifty red roses in his hands.

"Happy Valentines Day, my Queen" he smiled

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you... thank you... thank you!" I repeated over and over again

"Anything for my beloved Queen" he states

The garden was beautiful decorated with more candles and little letters personally written by him. Their was a picnic blanket set in the middle of all this harmony, with plenty food and drinks.

"Shall we?" he questions with a smirk, holding his hand out like gentleman

"We shall" I laugh as I take his hand

14th of February wasn't spent making flowers for couples anymore.

It was spent with the love of my life...