|𝟤| 𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾

|Chloe|

It's been a week since I seen Izana but I kept going with my life even though I kinda wanted to see him and show him the new recipe I had made. The problem was that he's a prince - to be exact he is the First Prince of Clarines, I can't just walk in and ask to see him.

*shop door bell*

"Miss I have a letter for you" the postman spoke as he handed me a letter.

"Thank you" I responded.

"No problem Miss" he smiled and left.

"Whose this from" I mumbled in confusion.

I turned the back of the letter facing the opening, to notice that is was a stamp from Wistal castle and instantly got excited cause I thought is was from Izana. I gently opened the letter and skimmed through it before giving it a proper read.

"A florist at the Castle

"A florist at the Castle...I'll do it!" I cheered.

This is my chance to show him my new creation and I can't wait to see the flowers there, I bet their beautiful.

I started packing a small amount of gardening equipment, which are a must because without them I can't function. I also pre-packed my newest creation, double layered brownie and cookie cake.

Izana POV:
She probably got the letter by now, we'll actually I lied our florist isn't sick but I fired him so I could make the excuse. Ever since I met her one week ago I just can't get her of my mind, especially the cake. I'll see her tomorrow morning, if she accepted my offer and I predict she did.

*knock on the office door*

"Lord brother, I have a report from the guards" Zen said as he put down the paperwork on the table.

"Zen report to the guards that if a lady named Chloe Sakurai asks to come in, let her" I spoke as I looked over at Zen, who had a confused look.

"Is she a friend of yours Lord brother?" He assumed.

"Yes now go" I demanded as he gave me a small smirk than left.

|Zen|

"So that's why he's been acting so weird" Obi smirked.

"Yep because of a girl" I said as Mitsuhide laughed.

"It hard to think that he would fall for a girl" Mitsuhide snickered as Kiki smacked him with a book.

"But I wonder what time of girl she is" Kiki spoke as Shirayuki nodded in agreement.

"I bet she's amazing for him to take interest in her" Shirayuki added.

"Possibly" I simply worded.

She must be really amazing because she entered my older brother's cold-blooded heart.

[Next day]

|Chloe|

It was currently 8:30 in the morning and I was heading towards the castle by carriage. I brought all my essentials for growing plants and my masterpiece cake, I also closed my shop some were upset but they'll get over it. The carriage ride wasn't as long as I had expected it was about 45 minutes away; that is expected as most of the property around Wistal castle belongs to it.

"Miss we have arrived" the horse rider said as he stopped the horse carriage.

"Thank you sir" I bowed and waved him off

I timidly walked towards the castle gates that were well guarded by two royal guards.

"Excuse me I was offered to come here and work as a florist temporarily" I say as they gazed at me confusedly.

"What's your name Miss?" The gatekeeper shaded blue eyes asked.

"I'm Chloe Sakurai" I responded with unknown confidence.

"Oh, you must be the person his Highness Izana has ordered to come here" the brown eyes gatekeeper laughed.

I just nodded without saying anything as they let me through the Poet gates. Seriously this place is huge, I'm so going to get lost - I thought.

|Izana|

"Your grace the girl is here" Lord Haruka said.

I instantly jumped up which was probably subconsciously because I didn't even know that I was that excited to see her.

"Your highness I do not understand why you have taken such interest on the lady, you even been neglecting your work - which is unheard of from you" he complained as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Why doesn't he just mind his businesses.

"You may leave, Lord Haruka" I ordered as he bowed and trailed of leaving the door shut.

I decided to look over my glasses window, to she Chloe looking around completely lost. I couldn't help but chuckle at her helpless, so I went to go help her.

"Chloe, you seem lost" I laughed as my arms were crossed and I was leaning on a pillar.

"It's not my fault, Wistal Castle is so big and confusing" she cutely pouted.

"Should I show you to the flower garden" I suggested smirking as she weakly nodded.

"Yes please show me to fhe flower garden Izana" she said.

Damn, the way she said my name was really cute and adorable. I led her to the flower garden and her eyes were sparkling like diamonds.

"Oh Izana look" she said as he handed me a box.

"Is it the cake I had requested?" I assumed as she nodded.

"This is my new recipe, double layered chocolate brownie cookie cake" I said

I then suddenly heard shuffling from the bushes and I knew someone was definitely here and spying on us. I narrowed my eyes as I trailed of towards the bushes, ambushed the spy kicked him down to the hard ground whilst holding his hand in place.

|Izana|

"This is my new recipe, double layered chocolate cookie cake" she stated

But instead of completely focusing on what she had said, I was rather concerned about the person that was watching us from the bushes. I took a glance at Chloe and her eyes were narrowed, meaning that she was also aware of the hidden presence. Before I could act, Chloe trailed of and ambushed the spy sending the man on the ground and roughly pulling his harm to the air.

"Who are you and why are spying on us?" She ordered as I stood their totally shocked.

And I thought she was helpless, she is graceful and strong but gentle and kind. I love the fact that she isn't innocent enough to the point that she is defenceless but an elegant warrior.