|𝟨| 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒

|Izana|

Her voice hypothesised my mind , I followed harmonies voice as I arrived at the castle forest. There she twirled and danced, whilst the flowers and animals followed by. How beautiful - I thought, such beauty and unique abilities should be carefully be taken after. My body leaned close to an oak tree as i watched her do her thing. Despite her abnormal abilities (which greatly intrigued me) what made Chloe special was her gracefulness and polite inner and outer beauty. Suddenly, it felt as the magic in this entrancing moments had instantly vanished as my icy blue eyes met her soft emerald orbs.

"I-Izana?" She questioned

"You have a beautiful voice Chloe, the whole castle could here your enchanting voice" I complimented

"W-what? The whole castle? I didn't know I was being so loud or does the forest echo?" her thoughts trial off

I couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness, thinking that she disturbed people at the castle. The only thing that is disturbing is that the melody of her voice finished to early.

"Izana, shouldn't you be doing your duties?" She curiously questions

"Let's say I'm on a break" I state, however I know she could see through my lie.

I believe I'm shapeshifting into Zen cause I have never neglected my paperwork or duties to spend time with a girl. But she was the exception...

"I know your lying Your Highness" she shakes her head in disappointment

"I thought you wouldn't use formalities?" I teased as she laughed

"You know full well why used it, I believe you should go and fulfil your royal duties" she counters

Instead I sat near the tree I was leaning on as I gazed into her green orbs. She just puffed her cheeks and went back to work - seems that I have won this fight!

"You shouldn't be here" she mumbles under her breath as she digs through the soil.

I chuckle in pure amusement that my paperwork could never give me.

|Chloe|

Finally I was finished with my task and washed my hands before turning to see is Izana was still their...

He was but...
...
He was asleep!!!?

I never thought a man like him could sleep in the open - no offence to him.

However I just smiled before going to my cabin to get a blanket, as well as tea and cake. As I had arrived back, I draped my wool blanket over his muscular stature before setting up for snacks.

|Izana|

A whiff of Chamomile Lemongrass Tea ascended into my nose as my eyes slightly twitched, at the sweet smelling tea. My eyes defatted open to find myself in a completely different setting from my office or room. The birds were perched on a close by branch, singing tremendously whilst sun shone brightly as the tree towered the suns view towards me.

"Izana your awake" a familiar voice states.

"Chloe? How long have I been asleep for" I demanded getting upon my feet

"About two hours, it's almost lunch time"she announces

Lord Haruka might have to swallow me alive today.

"I'll excuse myself than-" Chloe had cut me off

"I made some Chamomile Lemongrass Tea with strawberry cake, would care to have some on the go or with me?" She ask

I felt bad to say it but I needed to go or I won't be able to deliver the paperwork to the north, despite wanting to eat with her.

"I wish I could take the offer but I have to complete my pending paperwork, however I'll take some on the go" i apologetically smile.

"That's fine, I'll rap it up" Chloe smiled

After she had done so, I gave my goodbyes and left the Royal forest. As I left Lord Haruka was already their waiting - with an impatient expression.

"Your highness you have pending important paperwork to deliver to the north and woman, commoner is distracting you?" He clarifies in disbelief.

My eyebrows knit together as I listened to him lecture me about my life choice.

First Prince that,
Future King that,
Older brother that,
Set an example... Blah , Blah , Blah

"Lord Haruka, Chloe Sakurai is not just a woman or commoner she's a woman with an established job and education. I choose to spend time with her because I consider her my friend" I explain as Lord Haruka faces me like I've gone mad.

He just groans in frustration before silencing himself completely.

Thank goodness!!