|𝟫| 𝖦𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋

The sun glimmered magnificently towards Wistel castle. Their was a particular window which reflected such light, magnifying it to a young lady's face. She, who had beautiful golden locks, lay in a king-size bed sleeping soundly. However, this was as long as her peaceful slumber would continue - the singing of the birds seemed to make her stir in her sleep. After a series of tossing and turning, the young blonde began to flatter her eyes. Her gorgeous emerald orbs were summoned from dreamland as she began to yawn.

|Chloe|

I looked at my surroundings to realise that this was not my bedroom. I leaped from the bed and began to panic.

"It seems your awake, Miss" a woman, who seemed like a maid said

"Excuse me but where am I?" I questioned politely

"Your currently in his Highness Izana's chamber" she briefly explained

Wait what?!

How did I get here?

...

She seemed to have caught to my confusion and began to explain.

"Your highness had retrieved you back from the castle forest, ordering me to change your clothes into sleep wear and place you here" she said

"Ohh" I said.

I guess after those events yesterday, I passed out after crying my heart out... so...
...
Embarrassing!!!

After submitting myself to the embarrassment that I mentally faced, I decided to get ready. However I didn't have any clothes in the castle but that didn't seem to be the problem because soon enough five maids came in with different luxurious dresses made of the finest lace.

"Your highness suggests you wear one of these dresses as yours are currently unavailable" a maid has explained as I nodded

All the dresses were splendid but i didn't want anything so dashing, so I picked this:

Wore this beautiful green dress with simply brown heels and clear tights. I was truly mesmerised with the finishing look as the maids put a matching bow to my loose golden locks.

"It seems you like my little gift" I familiar voice said near the door

I turn to face the person I was expecting the most, the maids were excused and me and Izana were left alone.

"It'a truly beautiful but you didn't have to go through so much trouble" I stated as he lifted my chin

"Anything for my glimmering emerald" he smirked as I blush in deep red.

"I should probably get to work" I stammered, prying myself away from him.

Sneakily, broad arms wrapped around my waist like a harness, "it's your day off today"

"Huh?!" I exclaimed in confusion.

I hadn't requested a day off since I arrived the castle or set a specific day to be off, so I was really puzzled. Reality quickly hit me; though this man is my lover, he's also my boss.

"We are going to the local town. I've seen you've been working really hard to maintain our forest. We've received many compliments by neighbouring noble guests because of your dedication. To issue my gratitude, you've been granted a day off with me" he smiles convincingly, his blue eyes charming their way into my soul.

Yet I was unwilling to back down from this, "What about your work First Prince Izana Wisteria?"

"I have asked Zen to attend to it since he has so much free time these days to sneak around" he replies with an innocent grin.

Though I feel sorry for his younger brother, I can't help but be enchanted by his royal efforts to be with me.

"Fine", I widely grin as I gave him a hug.

And that's how the day began...

[Third Person]

Chloe and Izana were now in a carriage going to the local town of Clarines, which happens to have host Chloe's tea shop.

"Can we stop at my flower and tea shop" She pleads, remembering how long she had neglected the poor place.

"Of course. I was hoping to taste some of your desserts anyway" Izana agrees

So the couple eventually arrived at the local town and began to walk around like normal civilians. However the famous Prince was recognised a few times, apart from that they almost seemed like a normal 'married' couple.