✌︎17

"We'll start the bid for Jung Sungchan!!" the principal said and Sungchan walked out from the back stage to the front in his blue suit.

"₩1,000!!" Ara yelled out.Sungchan groaned looking at his feet when he heard another voice.

"₩5,000" he looked up and it was Yujin.He finally smiled widely while looking at her then Ara who was fuming in anger.

"₩20,000!!" Ara smirked widely giving all her money when Yujin yelled out."₩100,000?" Ara's smirked fall to the ground as some students laughed at her.

"Sold to Miss Lee!!" The principal said and Sungchan smiled widely while walking down to the park where they will be having the picnic.

"Thanks Yujin" Sungchan said giggling in happiness."You're welcome!!" She playfully winked."What do you have in that basket?" Yujin asked.

"Ohh Jaehyun hyung's cooks!!" Yujin furrowed her eyebrows and turned to Jaehyun."Oh~ I don't know you can cook? Such a husband material" Jaehyun chuckled and his ears turned red.

"Yeah yeah whatever.Join us Doyoung hyung" Doyoung chuckled and joined them same goes to Jaehyun.

"Woah Jaehyun!! This is so good!!" Doyoung widened his eyes."This is Jaehyun" Jaehyun proudly said.

"Huh I thought this is a picnic date? Not a family day! HAHAHA!!" Ara laughed loudly.

"Hey!! It's not your problem if Doyoung and Jaehyun joined us!!" Yujin stood up.

"Oh the spoiled girl want to fight!! Why don't you call your Daddy instead?" Yujin was about to stomp to her when Doyoung pulled her back.

"Yujin no" he said sternly."Aww you're stupid servant said no no? That's a shame~" Yujin stomped to her and pulled her hair.

"Yujin!!"

----

"I'm so disappointed in you Yujin.I didn't teach you to be like that? Who taught you? That Sungchan boy?" Yujin looked up and shook her head.

The case got viral when the students posted the videos of Yujin and Ara fighting.Han and Byul quickly went back and went to her school.

"That's it.You're homeschooling again.Don't go out.Don't meet that boy" Dad said sternly.

Yujin looked down and went to her room locking the door right away.

"Sir it's not her fault!! I swear!!" Jaehyun said looking at Doyoung then Taeyong."You're his brother right? You're fired!!" Dad yelled out of his anger.