✌︎02

"Let's go to the hall" she nodded with a smile.They went to the hall and there seated about 400 students in front of the stage.

Yujin nervously sighed and sat on the stage with the teachers.Doyoung also sat behind her.

"Good morning boys and girls.Today we have a special guest with us.Miss Lee Yujin" she smiled.

The principal continued to talk as Yujin scanned the students.Then she saw a pretty boy.No.An Angel.He looks perfect.Yujin was staring at him when Doyoung nudged her.

"O-Oh okay" she got up for a speech.After she finished, the principal gave her a tour.

"This is the first class.You can walk in if you want to" Yujin nodded and walked into the class.

She saw him.Sitting alone at the back."Wow what subject are you guys having now?" Yujin asked the teacher."Oh it's biology time" Yujin nodded and took a seat.

"May I join?" they gasped."What?" Doyoung dashed to her."Young Mistress you do--" she raise her hands up."I am 16 Doyoung.I have to study too" she said and sat beside the boy.

"What's your name?" He turned to her with a cold face."Sungchan" she nodded.

"What a nice name" she smiled."Teacher you can continue the class.I just want to check around" Yujin said and they continued the class.