✌︎08

"I'm home!" Jaehyun sang and Sungchan greeted him."What's up hyung? How's your work?" Jaehyun tilted his head."Kinda tiring but it's worth it" he chuckled.

"I really want to know what do you do for them?" Sungchan asked."I take care of them.I went to Miami just now" Sungchan widened his eyes."Miami?! As in USA?!" Jaehyun nodded.

"WAH!! THAT'S REALLY COOL!! HOW'S IT THERE?" Jaehyun winked."There were girls" Jaehyun said."In bikinis" he whispered leaving Sungchan blushing madly.

"H-Hyung!!!" Jaehyun laughed out at him before going to shower.After that they had dinner together.

"By the way, my boss's daughter will study at your school.So I can keep my eyes on you in the meantime" Sungchan looked up.

"Hyung you know how I hated it when you saw me being cold" Sungchan whined.

"Well that's good.At least I can see how you being cold at others and not clingy like you are now" Sungchan pouted and continued to eat.

"Or you'll change yourself to the clingy one all the time?" He shook his head.

"That's a no no.I am cold because I don't know who they are remember? So if I already know who they are, I'll be clingy like now" Jaehyun chuckled and knocked Sungchan's head.

"You're ridiculous.Finish that then I'll wash the dishes" Jaehyun said.