✌︎03

"Young Mistress it's time for the students to have their break" Doyoung said and Yujin nodded.

"Okay let's go to the cafe" Yujin said going to the cafe grabbing the tray and line up with the students.

They were amazed at how humble she was."Oh so is this the pancake?" They nodded.

"Wow this is my first having lunch with friends on my age" she chuckled but they smiled guiltily.

Before she could eat, Sungchan sat beside her."Oh hello" she smiled at him but he just ignored her.Yujin looked down and continued to eat.

After that, she went back to the mansion."Doyoung can we cancel the Chemistry class?" She gave him her puppy eyes.

"Nope" Doyoung said sternly."Pretty please?" He sighed."Fine.What do you want to do?" Yujin giggled.

----

"TAEYONGIE!!" Yujin skipped into the studio which was Taeyong's place."Oh? Hey baby sis.Guys can we take a break?" They nodded and Yujin went to him.

"Woah!! You look hot like always oppa!!" Taeyong winked at her."What are you doing here? Don't you have Chemistry class?" Yujin looked down at her feet.

"Lee Yujin" Taeyong put his hands on his waist calling her name sternly."I'm not in the mood oppa.I'm sowwy" Taeyong sighed and ruffled her hair.

"Who is this huh? My little Yujin never skips her class?" She pouted."I-I just --" she sighed.

Taeyong dragged her to his private studio."Tell me what's up?" Yujin sighed."I went to the highschool to officiate an event.Then I saw this boy.I---" Taeyong chuckled.

"You caught yourself staring at him?" Yujin blushed and nodded."Aww it's okay" Taeyong pinched her cheek."I understand now.What's his name?" Yujin smiled shyly.

"Sungchan" Taeyong nodded."Is he cute?" Yujin nodded shyly."Okay I'll let you go this time" Yujin giggled."I'll off now.I'm going to meet Haechannie" Taeyong nodded.

"Bye" he kissed her head and she went back to the mansion."Doyoung I can go alone this time" he nodded and Yujin went to the underground.

"Oh hey Yujin" Renjun, one of Haechan's gang greeted."Hello Injoon.Is Haechan in there?" Renjun nodded.

"Yeah just go in" Yujin thanked him and walked into the bulletproof weapons room.

"Haechan!" He turned around and furrowed his eyebrows."Yah what are you doing here?" Yujin shrugged.

"I'm bored.I want to look around" Haechan nodded and widened his eyes before he pulled Yujin down.

"YAH!! BE CAREFUL CAN YOU?!" Chenle smiled awkwardly."S-Sorry hyung" He took the knife away from the wall and Yujin widened her eyes.

"I-I'll stay in my room then" she ran away from the dangerous place as she laid herself on the bed in her room.

She closed her eyes for awhile and ended up dozing off."Aigooo you sleepyhead" Doyoung chuckled closing the door and went to his work.