✌︎01

"Young Mistress it's time for you to wake up" Yujin squirmed not wanting to get up until her assistant pulled the duvet away.

"Doyoung!! I want to sleep!!" Yujin whined pulling the duvet over her body."No Miss Yujin we got a packed schedule today so get up now!!" Doyoung pulled her to sat up.

"Wake up now!! Rise and shine!! Your brothers are already waiting for you in the dining hall" Yujin sighed and went to the bathroom.

Doyoung shook his head making her bed and helped her to choose the dress for the day.After they finished, Yujin went to the dining hall.

"Good morning princess" Taeyong kissed her cheek as the other brothers did the same."Good morning sweetheart.Have a seat" Byul said to her precious daughter as she sat beside her husband, Han.

"We have to go to Miami today.Does anyone of you have no schedule?" They nodded."I have photoshoot with Vogue" Taeyong said."I have records with Steve" Mark shrugged.

"I have to design the president's house" Jeno slid in."I have deals with my gangs" Haechan said and they turned to Yujin.

"I-I..." She turned to Doyoung."Ah Mistress Yujin have Chemistry class and yoga's class" Doyoung said and she glared at him."You said I have pack schedule just now!!" she gritted her teeth.

"Oh that's a new trick to get you off from your bed" they laughed at him and Yujin slapped his shoulder lightly."Doyoung!!" he smiled innocently.

"Then could you please take over my place today? I have to officiate an event in a highschool" Yujin pouted."Dad you know how shy I am" she pouted cutely.

Han chuckled softly."Doyoung tell them that Yujin is going" Han said and Yujin looked down with the pout still glued on her face.

"Cutie don't pout.You'll look like a duckling" Jeno said and she stopped and continued to have her breakfast.

"Master Taeyong we have to go now" Yuta said and Taeyong nodded."Bye Dad, Mom" Taeyong got up and bade his siblings before going to work.

Taeyong is a model.The most famous model in Korea.He once got listed in the Top 3 Hottest Model in Korea.Now he's the most successful model in the world.No one can beat his handsomeness and his successfulness.

"We'll go now kids.Bye" Han said as he went to the limo with Byul leaving the 4 siblings in the dining hall.

"Markie can you go for me?" Yujin asked with her puppy eyes."I have to produced songs with Steve.A few more and we'll finish the whole album.So nope" Mark said.

Mark is a producer.Music producer.He started with raps then Han said Mark have talents with producing songs so he paid Steve Aoki to collaborate with Mark.At first it was horrible, but now the songs are lit af!! His songs got charted on Top 100 Billboard every year!!

She pouted and turned to Jeno."I can't.The president wants me to redo the design for his son's room" Jeno said finishing his food.

Jeno is an engineer.Everyone wants him to decor their house.His ideas are no joke.At first it will look weird but the finish result will make your jaw drop.Byul wants him to be an architect just like her but she knows she can't stop someone's dream so she promised that she'll support him no matter what.

"Haechannie?" He looked up."Do I look like I want to go to? I have deals with the gangs and polices" Yujin sighed.

Haechan is a mafia.But not the bad one.He is the good one.Han and Byul were not okay with his work until he saved 30 orphans from the kidnappers that sold drugs.Haechan even had contacted themselves with polices.Even some of them worked for Haechan.

"Boss we gotta go" Yangyang said and Haechan nodded."Bye guys" he got up and went to his 'fort' which was at the underground level of the mansion.

"Young Mistress the school is going to start so shall we?" Yujin sighed and nodded."Bye Jeno.Bye Markie" she kissed their cheeks and went to her limo.

"Doyoung can we not go to yoga class.I don't feel like my joints will work with me later" Yujin made and excused."Okay then I'll exchange Yoga class with Biology class which will be good for you too" Yujin widened her eyes.

"O-Oh I THINK MY JOINTS WILL MOVE LIKE MANIACS LATER!! WOW I LOVE~ YOGA!" Doyoung chuckled softly.

After a few minutes, she arrived at the school."Welcome to Junghwan Highschool Miss Lee" the principal said shaking his hand with hers.