✌︎04

Yujin :"Hey Sungchan!!"

Sungchan: "Hey Yujin!!"

Yujin: "What's up?"

Sungchan: "I wanna tell you something"

Yujin: "Oh what is it?"

Sungchan: "I-I like you"

They leaned closer and.......

BAAM!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Young Mistress wake up!! It's dinner time" Yujin whined closing her eyes tightly waiting for the dream to come back.

"Wake up!!" Doyoung pulled her by her legs."No!! Sungchan!!" She whined crawling back to her pillows."Nope nope wake up now" Doyoung tapped her face.

"Ddoing!!" She whined kicking her duvet."Wake up!! You skipped Chemistry and yoga class so get up!!" Yujin whined and glared at him.

"That Sungchan boy will come back anytime soon let's go" Yujin sighed and went to the dining hall after freshing herself.

"Good morning princess" Taeyong chuckled."Hey oppa" she said gloomily."Hey what's with that frown?" Jeno asked.

"She dreamt about that boy but I woke her up" Mark, Haechan and Jeno looked up."What boy?" Mark asked.

"Did you have a boyfriend already?" Jeno asked."Who the fuck is that stupid?" Haechan sternly asked.Yujin blushed and they glared at her.

"Come on guys we need to meet him first" Taeyong said."Doyoung hyung can we go to that school tomorrow?" Jeno asked."Sure Young Master.I'll tell the principal" Yujin pouted.

"D-Doyoung I-I have Mathematic class right tomorrow?" Yujin asked changing the topic."Nah uh you're coming with us" Mark said.

Yujin bit her lips in nervousness as she looked at Taeyong.He chuckled at her."Yangyang tell our gang to bring yellow code stuffs" Haechan said and Yujin widened her eyes.

"H-Haechan you're not going to kill him right?!" he shrugged."I might slip" Yujin blinked and gulped.

Next day

"Oh Mr Lee!! This is such a surprise!! Please come in" the Lee siblings walked into the school scanning around.

Yujin ran away from them staying in the garden with Doyoung.Then she saw Sungchan.He was SMOKING.Yujin widened her eyes and ran to him.

"Hey!! You can't smoke!! You're still underage!!" Yujin took the cancer stick and step on it.Sungchan sighed looking at the stick on the ground.

"Who are you?" He asked with his tongue poking the inside cheek.

"Oh I am Lee Yujin!!" She handed out her hand.He looked at her hand and scoffed.

"I mean who are you to stop me from smoking?" He leaned closer."U-Um I-I---" he smirked.

"See? You're no one" he took out the cigarette box taking another stick.

"Stop!! You can't smoke!!" She took the box away.He rolled his eyes."Give me that.I can smoke whenever I want!!" He glared at her.

"You can't!! It's illegal!!" He scoffed."Who cares?! Don't think that you're rich, I will follow your orders okay? You don't understand our life!!" Sungchan yelled at her face.

Haechan, Jeno, Mark and Taeyong saw them and they're about to beat him but they stopped when they heard.

"YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!"