✌︎15

"Where are we going?" Yujin asked."Just wait" Sungchan said smiling cheekily before grabbing her hand to somewhere.

"WE ARE IN ARCADE!!" Sungchan said pulling her to the claw machine."I'm pro with this thing" he proudly said and he got a bunny plushie in a try.

"OH?! DDOING I GOT YOU!!" Yujin said giving him the bunny plushie."HEY I'M CUTER OKAY?!" Doyoung said and Yujin giggled.

"Let's go there!!" Sungchan pulled her to a basketball game.They threw the balls into the basket until it reached the finish.

"HYUNG I FINISHED MY TOKENS!!" Sungchan whined and Jaehyun rolled his eyes."Here.Go and buy some more" he gave Sungchan some money.

Sungchan took it and ran to the counter to exchange it."Yujin let's take pictures!!" Sungchan pulled her to the photo booth.

"Cheese~" Sungchan sang and they posed for a few times.

"YAY!! IT'S SO PRETTY!!" Yujin giggled looking at them

"YAY!! IT'S SO PRETTY!!" Yujin giggled looking at them."You keep one.I'll keep one" she nodded happily putting it behind her phone under the transparent cover.

"Yes!!" She showed him and he smiled widely."Yujinnie I think it's time to have lunch?" Doyoung said and she nodded.

"Sure!!"

---

"Oh why it's so quite here? Where is Yujin?" Mark asked looking around but there were maids and guards only.

"Oh? What's with the food aunty? Anyone is coming? Woah there's a cake too?!" The maid chuckled.

"Jaehyun told me to.We need to celebrate Yujin's birthday remember? They're coming back now from the mall" Mark's smile dropped.

"Y-Yujin's birthday is today?!" The maid nodded."Shit" Mark ran to his room and called his brothers.

"Taeyong hyung! Hyung do you know what day is today?!"

"Uh Sunday? Why?"

"It's Yujin's birthday!!"

"WHAT?!"

"Come home now! Tell Jeno and Haechan too!"

Mark hung up the call and went out from his room when he heard the noise.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" they cheered loudly."Thank you!!" Yujin giggled happily.

"Cut the cake!!" Sungchan said."Oh! But we have to keep some for Mark, Taeyong, Jeno and Haechan" the maid nodded.

Yujin cut the cake and served the others first."Yah why you keep those away?" Sungchan asked.

"These are for my brothers!! Shoo shoo!!" Yujin kept the food away from him.