SEQUEL PT.2

There were Sungchan and Yujin with their only daughter sitting together with their families in a ballroom.

"I'm gonna go to my friends" Sungchan said coldly as he excused himself from his little family.

Yujin poked her inner cheeks when she saw that Sungchan was chatting with bunch of guys and a GIRL beside him.

She turned to Sungjin when her hand played with the skirt."Oh you're bored? You want Mommy's phone to play with?" She looked up and shook her head.

"No it's fine Mommy" Yujin hesitantly nodded and looked at Sungchan and the girl who was getting flirty every second.

"Yujin just go there.No need to hold in" Taeyong said and Yujin stood up from her seat stomping towards them.Her brothers chuckled as they took care of her child.

"Hello baby" Yujin raised her voice a little, pushing the girl away as she linked her arms with Sungchan.

"Uh who are you?" She asked and Yujin smiled sarcastically."You don't know me? Baby why don't you tell her that I am your WIFEY?!" she emphasized the WIFEY and the girl gulped.

"Uh s-she didn't ask" Sungchan said feeling the intense stare from Yujin to the girl.

"Baby~ our DAUGHTER Sungjinnie said she wants you~ let's go!!" Yujin dragged Sungchan away.

"I-I'll go first!!" he said to his friends following his jealous wife back to the round table.

"SIT HERE! DON'T GO ANYWHERE! HMPH" Yujin said sternly and Sungchan nodded in fear.She stomped away to the buffet section to take the food.The brothers laughed at Sungchan for being scared of their sister.

"Daddy~ can I sit with you?" Sungjin asked while fidgeting with her tiny fingers."Sure" Sungchan took her to his laps as she played with his hands.

"Here some food" Yujin said as she placed the plates of food on the table."Yujin~ what about us?" Haechan whined and Mark slapped his head.

"Go and take it by yourself.Let's go Jeno" Mark said as he walked up to the buffet section."Aish wait for me!!" Haechan called out.

"Sungjin open up" Sungchan said but she shook her head."I wanna eat by myself" she reached for the spoon and slowly fed herself.

Sungchan slightly widened his eyes at her sudden change."O-Okay" he stuttered and took the spoon for himself too.They shared the same plate until the food vanished.

The party continued until it finished and the big family went back home.

----

"Mommy?" Sungjin called and Yujin looked at her."Yes cutie what do you want?" She smiled widely.

"Can I sleep with you and Daddy?" She fiddled with her fingers while hugging the little unicorn plushie.

"Aww sure!!" Yujin took the little one to the bed and laid her down in the middle.

Just then, Sungchan came out in his fancy black bathrobe."Oh? What are you doing here?" He asked Sungjin."I wanna sleep here!!" She giggled.

Sungchan looked at Yujin unbelievably."Babe!" He called and she looked at him."What?" He furrowed his eyebrows turning his eyes to Sungjin then back to her.

"What?" Yujin blankly asked and he pulled her into the closet."You said there'll be a punishment tonight then what is she doing here?" Sungchan asked and Yujin processed what he meant and laughed loudly.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" he looked at her confusedly."I said there'll be!! But I didn't said that it's the HM?! Okay okay since Sungjin is here your punishment is you can't cuddle me tonight" she walked out from the closet leaving the frustrated Sungchan.

"BABE!!" He yelled and sighed messing with his wet hair.He stomped to the bed and waited for the little one to fall asleep.

As she was about to slip into the dreamland, Sungchan lifted her up."Huh? Daddy!!! I wanna sleep!!!" She whined and Sungchan sighed lying her back on the king sized bed.

Yujin chuckled at his stupid behaviour and he glared at her."I didn't cuddle with you last night!!" He whined and she stuck out her tongue playfully.

It was nearly 1 in the morning, and Sungchan was not asleep yet as he was waiting for his daughter to sleep soundly.He then saw her drooling so he took the chance to take her back to her room.

He turned on the fan before walking back to his master bedroom where his wife was also sleeping soundly.

"YES SHE'S MINE!" he cheered quietly and went back to bed pulling Yujin to his chest."Hmm? Where's Sungjin?" She asked sleepily looking around.

"In her room.Now go to sleep" he kissed her forehead and closed his eyes."Babe?" Yujin called and he opened his eyes."Huh why?" He asked.

"Uh I'm sorry for yelling at you that day.It's just I don't want to feel the same but now I understand what you meant" he smiled.

"It's okay.I understand.Now go to sleep.Or you want to continue my punishment?" He smirked widely.

"Nope.I'm tired.Besides I'm on my period" she smiled cheekily and continued her beauty sleep.

"Aish!!"

-----

It has been nearly months and Sungchan saw that Sungjin was changing little bit day by day so he decided to cut things off.

"Princess come here" he called and Sungjin ran towards him."I wanna give your toys back hm? And Doyoung will take care of you again start from tomorrow okay?" She smiled widely and frowned a little.

"But I have too much toys.Can I throw some?" Sungchan scrunched his face."What do you mean?" He asked.

"Uncle Haechannie said, be grateful with every single things.I have many same toys so maybe I can throw some?" Sungchan smiled proudly and turned to Haechan.

He winked and Sungchan chuckled mouthing a Thanks before turning back to his daughter."Okay.But instead of throwing, maybe we should donate it to other kids" he suggested and she looked at him blankly.

"Donate? What is that?"

TO BE CONTINUED