fifteen

╮milestones╰

╮milestones╰

"Hey, team!" Tibbles shouted at the team huddled in the box. "Hey, team. We're going to be great today, right? Where's Gordon?"

"You tell us," Luis responded, throwing one hand up in annoyance.

"I don't believe this," Tibbles mumbled under his breath.

"Team USA, I'm sorry. Without a coach behind the bench, you'll forfeit the game," the referee informed as he skated towards the team.

"But you can't do that," Adam said as everyone looked around amongst themselves.

"We have one!" Charlie said as he stepped forward. Spencer looked around to see who he was talking about and spotted Miss MacKay trying to find a seat in the crowded bleachers.

"Miss MacKay!" Spencer shouted, getting the woman's attention. When she stopped and turned around, Spencer and Charlie quickly skated over to her.

"Hey, Charlie. Hey, Spencer. What's up?" Miss MacKay asked as she looked between the two siblings.

"We need your help really bad. It's important," Spencer informed as she looked at Charlie, then her team, and back to Miss MacKay.

"You have to pretend you're a coach or we forfeit the game," Charlie explained in a pleading tone.

"Where's Coach Bombay?" Miss MacKay demanded, surprised at the coach's absence.

"Please, Miss MacKay! We need you!" Spencer begged.

"Pretend or we're out of the tournament," Charlie said as he looked at the woman with pleading eyes.

"But I don't know anything about coaching," Miss MacKay explained nervously.

"We'll help you, Miss MacKay. Just pretend! Please!" Spencer rushed as she saw the referee approaching. Miss MacKay, Charlie, and Spencer all turned to look at him.

"Here she is, our coach; Coach MacKay," Charlie explained as he glanced at his team.

"Yeah," the team muttered. "Come on, Coach MacKay."