twelve

╮first game╰

╮first game╰

Spencer excitedly walked between Adam and Fulton as the team walked towards the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum where they would be playing. Spencer took picture after picture on her small disposable camera while Adam and Fulton pointed things out.

"I can't wait to print these and show them to dad, Casey and Blair when we get home," Spencer said as she took a picture of the Memorial Coliseum.

Spencer picked up the puck as Charlie passed it back to her, giving it up to Connie as she skated by. After giving up the puck, Spencer looked around her to see where she could help. The girl saw one of Trinidad and Tobago's players creeping up on Connie and she quickly skated forward to block him.

"Atta babe, Connie!" Spencer said as she hugged the girl after watching her score the team's seventh point of the game.

Spencer skated down the ice after Jesse won the face-off, looking for openings to make for the boy. The girl excitedly watched on as Jesse outmaneuvered the opposing team's players.

"Watch out, Jesse!" Spencer yelled out as she watched one of Trinidad and Tobago's players' dive to stop him. In his seemingly distracted state, Jesse saw the boy too late and tripped over him.

"Hey, what's your problem, man?" Jesse asked as he jumped up and skated after the boy.

"Jesse, forget about it! Let's go!" Bombay yelled from the box, eager to prevent a call from being charged to the boy.

"What was that about? You never get distracted like that," Spencer said as she skated alongside the boy as he was led to the penalty box.

"Some clown in the stands won't leave me alone, talking about how bad this Trinidad team is," Jesse said as stepped into the penalty box.

"Don't worry about him, Jesse. Like you said, he's a clown. If he knew anything, he'd be on the ice with us," Spencer said, making the smaller boy smile at her.

Spencer picked up the puck when it was passed to her, smiling to herself as she saw Fulton and Dean hitting any player that came her way. The crowd erupted in cheers when Spencer made her shot.