thirteen

╮disappointment╰

╮disappointment╰

"You'll never believe what we saw last night," Dean said as he leaned his back against his locker.

"What? Was it the boogie man? Do I need to come keep you safe?" Spencer joked as she turned to poke at Dean after tying her hair tie around her second braid.

"It wasn't the boogie man. Fulton, you tell her," Dean responded as he rolled his eyes and pushed her hands away. Spencer chuckled at the boy before turning to look in the magnetic mirror that hung in her locker.

"Me and Dean were out past curfew-" Fulton started before being cut off by his girlfriend.

"Ooh, breaking curfew. Such bad boys," Spencer joked as she turned to smile at Fulton.

"Hush and listen," Fulton jokingly said, tucking stray hairs that were too short for Spencer's braids behind her ears. "We were out past curfew and saw Bombay on a date with the Iceland chick. Their trainer or something, I don't know."

"What?" Spencer whisper yelled in shock.

"All right, are we ready for warm-ups?" Bombay asked as he entered the locker room. Spencer stared in open mouth shock as she took in her coach. The man wore a black tux and had his hair slicked back. The rest of the team cheered and jokingly complimented his appearance while Dean, Fulton, and Spencer just stared.

"Nice jacket. Did you get two pairs of pants with that?" Averman asked, the entire team laughing.

"Good night last night, coach?" Fulton asked as he leaned against the desk Bombay stood by.

"Yeah, it was fine," Bombay replied, sparing the boy a glance before returning to the papers in his hand.

"What'd ya do?" Dean asked as wrapped his hand.

"Oh, I..." Bombay started before trailing off to come up with what to say. "Just watched some TV, got to bed early."

"But not without a little dessert, right?" Dean asked, walking to his locker as he did so.

"A little ice cream, maybe? C'mon, Spence," Fulton said, waiting for Spencer to slip her hand in his before he started to walk away.