Chapter 14- Wills and Surprises

Nezi's POV

So, it's still within a month and I am getting booooooreeedd!!! Ree is taking care of Lee back in Konoha. Lil' ol' me? Welll

I'm humming the mission impossible in Orochimaru's base. Creeping towards the kitchen. I miss cooking because of the missions. Of course, Orochimaru allowed me in and promised-Coughbeggedcough- me to not reveal his base. Of course I agreed.

I mean, I'm not even that loyal to Konoha. I'm just a soul that is trapped in someone else's body but it is my body considering the body I'm using now isn't in canon. So your argument is invalid. I requested the Hokage that I wanted to go and collect herbs somewhere elsewhere. He agreed because he wanted some herbs just in case of the attack. -Sigh- Wtf Orochi? But yeah, I am getting some herbs from Orochi's base. But konoha related ones. I told him that I would come back at least in a week or so. 

Because I will be going from Konoha to Oto then back to Konoha

I reached to the kitchen and I am craving something sweet. I wanna make custard pudding but I better make from the scratch. Seeing that they don't have any custard. So I summoned my phone and searched on google

'How to make custard' and the first thing that popped out, I clicked it. And when I looked in it, there is also images and normal one!!! Yeah!! Meh, If it isn't for custard, I can make it for my toast

So I prepared all the items with a grin. Hope that I'm not rusty

-Timeskip-

Eh... I'm not that rusty but where are the cups for the pudding? I looked around and I felt the wind behind me move. I ducked down, still looking for the tray in a shelf. When I finally found it. I stood up and looked at my attacker. Hmmm, red dots, red eyeliner, white hair, veeeery bony and pretty eyes. Ooooh!! It's Kimimaro!......

......

.....

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be in a lab to heal his sickness? I looked at him weirdly and blurted out

"Are you okay?"

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" He asked me

"Oruchomari(Purposely) allowed me for both the question" I said, going back to my work, slowly pouring the yolk mixture into the hot milk in the pan, then whisking it very fast at the same time. I looked at Kimimaro while doing my work.

"What?" I asked him. He shook his head and kept staring at the bowl.

"You can help if you want. But wash your hand first" I said, stopping my work for a bit, resting my tired wrists and kept down the yolk mixture. The reason why I had to do it at the same time is to prevent getting scrambled eggs. And probably as a swordsman, probably he can do it more better. He nodded and went to the sink and washed his hands, drying them and walking up to me. I handed him the whisk and tell him to mix fast but carefully. 

He nodded and I was in awe. He was mixing like a pro. I was slowly pouring the yolk mixture into it

"Why do you pour slowly?" He asked

"Because you wouldn't want to get scrambled eggs" I said. He still looked confused so I further explained

"Because of the heat from the hot milk" I said. He nodded, understanding.

"You can stop now" I said, finishing the last of the yolk. He nodded and I carried the pan over back to the heat and since he still had the whisk, I told him to stir it but normally until it thickens. 

He nodded and we waited for it to thicken. I rechecked my phone and my eyes bulged out

Whaaat!??!?! 10 MINUTES!?!?!?.... probably a fluke. I looked at the pan and looked at the time. It has been 4 minutes.