Chapter 13- CHUNIN EXAMS!? -Hyperventilate-

Nezi's POV

Lying on the couch in the Hokage tower while Ree is fanning me, Sensei and Hayate-sensei brought on a subject that made me hyperventilate. How our conversation started? Welll.... 

Flashback

"Nezi, Ree. I do believe it is time for... that" He said.I spat out my tea, I looked at him in horror with tea dripping from my mouth and coughing.

"Wha-whaaaaatttt?" I asked in disbelieve after I got my coughing in control. He chuckled at my horrified expression

"The Chunin exams. Don't worry, you are more that qualified in the Chunin exams" He said while Hayate-sensei nodded with a smile.

"If that is a way to make me feel better, then don't" I replied, still horrified.

" I am going to enter you in the exams. You can enter as a 2 man team" He said

"EHEM!!" Ree cleared her throat

"Excuse me, 2-woman team" Sensei corrected and Ree nodded in approval. Meanwhile, I was hyperventilating and fainted from the lack of air

Flashback end

I sat up abrubtly, scaring Ree who fell on her bum.

"Sensei! Ree and I are gonna go out kay?" I asked, grabbing Ree otw and he nodded.

"Ow! What was that for?" Ree asked me, confusion written on her face after we got out of the Hokage tower

"4 words. Panda, Poodle and Cat" I said. Her eyes widened and laughed. THEEEEN, she ran as fast as she can while squealing, which made me fly behind, holding her hand tightly with a 'wtf just happened' expression. People looked at us in surprise when they noticed Ree, who was known a bit for Lee's sister, they send me a look of sympathy. I just shrugged it off in my mind.

She halted and released my hand, making me fly towards Kankuro. He dropped Konohamaru and I landed on top of him.

"owww, RREEEEEEEEE!" I shouted, while holding my head to stop it from spinning

"Sorry!" She squeaked.

I got off the poor dude and got up. I offered him a hand, which he took it graciously

"Sorry 'bout that. That idiot made me literally fly to you" I said, while scratching my cheeks sheepishly

"Don't worry about it." He said.

I went back before I sensed a... let me rephrase, 2 dark presences, I know Sasuke has one since he is all 'purply feeling thing' as Ree mentioned to me while the other one? It feels like you are have a third degree burn and you rub burning sand on the wound.. something like that. I scratched myself unconsciously.

"Oh yeah, why were you holding Kono anyways?" I asked

"Nezi!! That guy!! He was about to punch Konohamaru!!" Naruto complained. I looked towards the guy with a sincere smile that has a malice tone in it. 

"You.Did.What?" I asked slowly, as if talking to a child.

He gulped but then he smirked bravely.

I smiled at him before speeding towards him and punched him on his gut. Making him fly about... 50 meter... it was about to get more but the wall stopped it from happening.

"So cool!" I heard Kono muttered to his friends who nodded.

"You need to be careful if you are in Konoha's territory, as he is the Sandaime Hokage's grandson" I told him. Pood- Temari.... Temari gasped as her pupils dilated and she ran towards Kitty and hissed at him something.