Chapter 23- Visit in Otogakure 1

I got a brilliant idea from pandachanmagic's suggestion. Nezi X Haku with a fake harem. That's a nice idea actually. Hmm.... Okay, I got this planned in my mind now and not going to use it until Shippuden really starts.

Now, enjoy reading, mah loyal fans that I would jokingly call Merplians for just 1.11111 seconds. We're aliens from outer space because we're out of the world.

;D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nezi's POV

Ree and I covered our ears in the annoyance that were Maruko and Hidan. They kept on arguing and arguing and arguing about almost everything. 

But this time, when we were on the way to Otokage where Orochimaru is..

"No!! Mitarashi Dango is a lot better!!" Hidan argued with Maruko who was fuming that her precious Hanami Dango was being dissed at.

"Hanami dango is better because you can say, 'Oh is this red bean? Is it plain? Or is it green tea? No! It's all of them', YA DINGUS!!!" She shouted at Hidan. They growled at each other and Maruko even hissed like a cat. I could feel my face melt into a sad being of existence. And me does not want to be a sad being of existence so I turned back and dragged Ree with me, talking and discussing and slaying anyone who ever gets in our way with each other. Did I say slaying? No, I meant saving. Yeah.... we are saving anyone who gets in our way.....yeah..

Well, onwards to ignoring these two idiotic light-haired nitwits.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Oro-chan!!! Wazzup!" I burst into his lair like I owned it. He did tell me to visit often because he was a slave to my food, in his words, totally his. Not mine. Ya, I'm that awesome. -Sniffs arrogantly-

But that snake, instead of coming over to greet me like a gentleman, he sent Kabuto-chan instead. "Waaaaazzzzzzzzaaaaaaappppppp!!!" I copied annoying orange's wassup call that would be always stuck in my head.

Ree glomps on Kabu-chan who stiffens but bears with it because Ree is a cuddle bug and a cuddle bug forces people to receives hugs from them otherwise they'll chase them forever and all the way to hell.

I was getting irritated by these two people behind me so I bashed their heads together.

"Shaaaarruuuuppp!!!" I slurred my words together with the Japanese accent in it (Think of when Gintoki says Shut up in English with his Japanese accent). They started whining and complaining about the pain, and I started threatening them. Oh golly, this isn't good for my heart.

So I dragged Ree and Maruko to the kitchen, with Hidan and Kabuto following us, so I can bribe Oro-chin with my brilliant cooking and would withhold my brilliance away from him until he can explain why the <duck> would he sent Kabu-chin towards us instead of him getting us himself like a good friend, not that I'm saying Kabu-chan isn't a dear.

Why I dragged the girls? It's because they are the only ones who knows our world's recipe. Why us to the kitchen? It's to make food for us to survive and only that.

We spent about an hour and a half there, due to Maruko's insistence on us making dangos for her. I also made mitarashi dango for Hidan just in case he whines about it.

Orochimaru's favorite were the sugar glazed cookies, and often green tea mochi. So to bribe him, I made both. 

To me, the definition to bribe someone was to make something they like and withhold it until you get what you want. That's what I do. Food is the way to go to anyone's heart as long as you know their exact taste and exact texture to make the perfect combination.

So I gathered Orochimaru's food in a tupperware while I served Ree, Maruko, Hidan, and Kabuto's serving on the table as well as extras to whoever wants them in another plate. 

"Yo, Kabuto. Do ya know where Orochimaru is?" I asked before I headed out the door. Kabuto looked up and politely wiped off the crumbs. 

"He is training Sasuke-kun right now." He said calmly before quickly eating the rest of the cookies and wagashi the girls and I made....well, it's mostly me as Maruko and Ree liked to goof off.

"M'kay then. I'll be back." I said, heading back to where the extras are to feed that idiot as well.
______________________________________________________________________________

I banged open the door to the 2nd favorite training ground of Orochimaru, which meant it is not as good as the first. 

"YO ORO-ORO!!!!!" I declared my entry. Orochimaru quickly popped out of nowhere and greeted me politely.  

"Naw, none of that." I said and fiercely glomped him. He, getting used to my glomps, just carried me all the way to where Sasuke was.

"By the way, O~ro~-cha~n. " I sang ominously. The said dead man paused and stiffened, wary of me being on his back.

"Why didn't you come and get me!" I whined as I pulled on his hair. He winced and tried to pull his hair away from me. 

"I was busy!" He protested, trying to slap my hands away from his hair, to which I fiercely tugged at even more.

"Busy Schmizy, you're just training that idiotic butthead. If you had just said that it was me, that said idiotic butthead would have understood that it was me!!" I complained to him.

"Orochimaru." I heard the emo and dark voice. We both paused in our antics to see Sasuke with a disgusted look on his face. I know what he is thinking. His views on Orochimaru has lowered even more with me on him and his views on me was just plain disgust.

"Stop looking at me with those ugly face."I said,  pointing at him. before opening the tupperware for Sasuke. "You no want tomatoes? Dis delicious af tomatoes?" His glare finally relented. I closed the tupperware lid and threw it at him. He took it and disappeared off somewhere else.

"Oro." I said before holding his set. He jumped to a tree and settled me on top of a branch, where I handed him the tupperware. He ate it with graceful glee.

"OH! And I'd like to introduce you to my harem! They're all as crazy as I am!!!" I said with giddiness. He groaned.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, I forgot whether or not she had ever really interacted with Sasuke, but considering that Ree and Nezi are infamous as a pair of loudmouths.......he'll know.

And the chin thing, its real. My music teacher usually calls the annoying students like that with a monotone, 'just done' voice. So yeah.