Chapter 16

Sorry!!! I was wondering what to type and I have no idea what to type!!!! Can anyone help with with suggestions? I don't really know what to do and I have been exploring a lot in Japan but then suddenly I got some inspiration for a different story!! Also, I felt like it was too much of a Mary-sue so I added some things

____________________________________________________________________________________

Nezi's POV

Out of a random thought, I think I have thought that my name is like Nazi....So if I ever go missing-nin, Imma gonna take on the name Nazi so the others can know what about it except for the reincarnated people.

Then skipping the others since I'm bored, Sasuke and the scarecrow FINALLY arrived

"Dude, isn't that technically bending the rules too much? And this is a freaking exam. Who cares if the others want to watch it. We're ninjas, we have to be sneaky and we can't afford to reveal our tricks to other people" I whispered to Ree and Haku. They nodded

"They're so stupid" Ree grumbled

"You might think that being a missing nin is worst than affiliated to a village. But being a missing-nin is much better" Haku said

"MY BLOOOOODDD!" And boom. The inevitable thing happened-note sarcasm-. 

Feathers started falling and we were assigned by some passing Jōnins to help with the gate where the 3 headed snake is.

"Is that snake wearing a bib?" Ree asked incredulously 

"Orochimaru must have an interesting sense of humour" I said

"Oh look, now one of the heads is eating a civilian" Haku pointed out as we ran towards the direction. We tried stalling it and it was too big. Then I heard another boom sound. I looked and saw Shukaku vs Gamabunta as Kyuubi.....or Kurama. I don't know. I better say Kyuubi since I don't have his permission to call him Kurama....Though I have to say, isn't Kurama a clan?

Back to real life, I got swatted back by the tail into a building. I shielded my face, making a cross in front of my face as I felt the slapping pain on my back. I stood up from the debris and stood up shakily. I can feel the blood flowing down my face. I spat out the blood in my mouth

"Nezi!!!" Haku and Ree shouted, still deflecting and stared back at me.

"Byakugan!" I announced, forming a tiger sign to concentrate it. I saw a Oto-nin coming behind me and I spun around, slapping the hand away that was almost stabbing me.

I ran towards where Ree and Haku are. Dodging fists, legs and jutsus, Summersaulting, backflips, front flips were there. It's convenient. Unlike in my last life that I only knew how to summersault. 

Holy!! I bit my lips as the sting of the pain on my cheeks hurt

"Dude!!! You dare give me a Kunai-Papercut?!?!?" I yelled  at the offending man who smirks at me. I hate paper cuts, they are thin AND deep.

"-Scoffs- You might be a good experiment for Orochimaru-sama so that he would give me a promotion" He said. 

"I'LL TEACH YOU TO SCOFF ON THIS!!" Ree yelled, coming out of nowhere and grabbed a tong that we barely used and use it to scoop something out of the seal and stuffed it in his mouth. That something was Lee's socks, I recognise

"GURRGHH!!" He gagged and spat it out

"Wtf was that!?" He asked, gagging

"An energetic person's sweaty, stinky socks" Ree replied and kneed him in the crotch. Knocked out. I looked at her in shock, not really believing that she would always keep Lee's socks around with her.

I ran quickly to Ree and helped her block someone almost stabbing her solar plexus. From what I see, Haku's doing just fine. Ugh!! How long!!??! It's already been freaking 2 hours!!!

"RETREAT!!!" Someone yelled. Oh, the Oto-nins. 4 Jōnins finally managed to kill the big snake. It was kind of eventful.

I felt a pull on my hand from a familiar hand and let myself be pulled, making me avoid the sword that almost chopped me and kicked him as hard as I can. 

"Thanks Haku" He didn't say anything but I knew he heard me. All the three of us continued to battle together as a team, working as one. "AHHH!!" I spun around and kicked an offending person aside to see someone stabbing Ree on the arm

"REE!!!" I screamed and kicked the guy away, stabbing him on the jugular with my Kunai as he flew back, ignoring the sounds of chocking on blood, intent on getting my way to Ree. I kept on getting blocked by other Oto-nins and i was separated from Haku. I could see Ree fall onto her knees and drop on the floor completely unconscious. 

"NO!!! REEEEE!!!!!" I cried for her. My vision turned red and I didn't remember anything after that. But when I regained conscious, I was covered in blood and wounds, near Ree and surrounded by bodies. Blood that was mine as well as what wasn't mine and wounds that was inflicted on me when I must have been in. There were also some bodies that had no indication of wounds on them. A broken stick was on someone's body, the broken stick was my wand. 

I crawled to Ree, having to go through the bodies. But when somebody lifted me up, I was tired but that didn't mean that I couldn't not resist. "Nezi" I heard a familiar voice call. I looked up with blurry vision to see the familiar warm chocolate coloured eyes. 

"Haku" I smiled gratefully towards him and we hobbled over to Ree's side. We finally reached her side and Haku gently laid me down next to her and slowly got down himself and took out a pack from his pouch.

Ree was starting to have rashes everywhere. I cursed. It was a some type of poison. This is not my speciality. I was beginning to feel hopeless for the first time. But Haku, he said with all seriousness that this was a case of Oleander poison that has been liquified instead, so it instantly goes into the bloodstream. 

I gave him most of my chakra for him to heal Ree, enough so that I could still remain conscious and still alive. We sat side by side while Haku was healing Ree with the green chakra. I was still not knowledgeable about poisons so I could not help in that case. Only wounds. 

Fortunately, we were soon rescued by some Iryo-nins who were scouting out the place for injured people and was soon brought to the hospital for us to get healed

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So. It got serious. No more fun matter now. I felt like it was too childish previously but I leave it be because meh.