Chapter 24- Visit in Otogakure 2

Nezi's POV

Oro-Oro looked at Maruko in a fascinated way. "An Uzumaki? How rare they are these days." He hissed out, like a snake that is pleased. I was confused why, but got an idea.

"I know right!?! And it's nice to see somebody from a dead clan live!" I crowed out. "Long live the  humans!" I cheered, swinging my arms around. Oro-chin calmly picked me off of him and handed me over to Hidan, who smirked at me. Ohhh!! Princess carry!

"Kyaaa!" I put my arms around his neck, feeling him stiffen in a 'wtf' way. I let go of him and gave out a grin.

"Whazzzaaaaaaapppp." I said. I soon dropped me, but luckily, I was like a cat. I was swift, I was stealthy, I was strong! I landed wrong.

"Ooof!" I grunted as my butt made contact with the ground.

"Whoops." He said with an unapologetic grin. I pouted at him but got up, making sure my head connected with his chin. "Geh!" He groaned, feeling the might of my head butting tactic.

"Whoopsies." I said with a cutesy smile, feeling internally evil. I wanted to put on an audio genjutsu that would have an evil theme song for me. I wished I had a theme song for all of us, but out of all of us, Hidan-dan has his own theme song as he was an original character unlike us.

"Oh, this is Hidan, by the way. He is also crazy-azy!" I whooped. Orochimaru sighed before looking calmly at me. 

"So, was this a social call?" He asked me calmly, making me nod.

"Eeeyup! Since you have really lame food, I decided to come and grace your tastebud!" I said, making him incline his head. Wow, his hair...I want to braid it. It looks so silky, and soft, and smooth, and wonderful. He's like 50 and he doesn't have any white hair. Like, out of all the people who are like 50 years old, he doesn't have a spec of white on his hair.

Like wow, most people had to dye their hair to seemingly seem more young, but this guy. Wowwwwwwwww.

"Thank you for that, I suppose." He said. I watched as his hair flowed smoothly. Neji's hair was more like a weapon, like a cape for him. But this guy's hair looked like a pantene commercial hair, and I was envious of it.

I glanced at Ree and Maruko to see them admiring his hair as well. 

"Teach me your beauty secrets!" Maruko slid on her knees to beg Orochimaru who blinked.

"Ya! Please!" Ree copied Maruko's begging technique. Should I also do it?.....

"What?" He asked dumbly. Of course, he may be thinking; 'Me, the greatest and smartest scientist guy who invented a lot of things, was asked for my beauty knowledge out of all things? Preposterous'. But he might not think that, as I don't know how minds work, really.

"Look at your hair~" She crooned, gazing at the silky and luscious hair lovingly. "It's so pretty. You're like 50, and you don't have any wrinkles, any white hair, split ends, or dying root hair." She breathed out. 

"Well...thank you for the compliment.." He looks awkward. He felt awkward. Conclusion, he is awkward." But thankfully for him, Sasuke-chan interrupted.

"Orochimaru. Stop playing around and train me." It made Oro-oro clear his throat.

"Well, as fun as this was, I have to get back to what I was supposed to do." He said. I nodded in understanding. 

"Okay! Bye bye! We're going to leave after this!" I said, waving at him. He and Sasu-chan left to the foliage of the trees. I turned around to go back in to get out.

"That was the snake f***er? He f***ing mellowed out." Hidan scoffed. I puffed out my chest in pride.

"Thank you for that! It was all my doing!" I declared quite proudly, ignoring his shout, saying that it wasn't a compliment. What are you saying Hi-kun? That was the most spectacular compliment for me! I was a good influence to people, contrary to what bro-bro thinks.

I was loud and I was proud.

________________________________________________________________________________

"You know, Orochimaru reminded me of something." Maruko said out of the blue, making the three of us stop in the middle of our walk.

"What?" Ree asked, confused. 

"My anaconda don't want none, unless you got buns, hon~" Maruko started twerking, making Ree jump in glee and join her.

"LITTLE IN THE MIDDLE BUT SHE GOT MUCH BACK!" I got a disturbing vision of Orochimaru twerking. Hidan leered at them blatantly while I was just stuck to the ground, paralyzed and kind of amused by Oro-maru twerking.

I covered my face, trying to get the image of Oro twerking. That dude sometimes looks like a lady, so I guess it was fine??......??

"Oh my god, look at that butt." I whispered, a bit horrified, but it made Maruko and Ree cheer like a drunk even more. I looked up before I realized that I just said a part of a song lyrics that matched with this song.

"What did you just picture?" Hidan asked me, leaning to my side a bit more to whisper.

"Orochimaru...that..." I pointed at them twerking all around, a bit horrified. He stopped before blanching.

"Oh Jashin-sama....." He gagged, moving away from me to slap a hand over his eyes.

"Now you put something I didn't ever want to think about in my mind." He hissed at me.

"If I have to suffer this, you do to." So both of us stood beside each other, trying to get the scene of Oro-chin twerking like dumb and dumber over here, while said dumb and dumber were busy trying to twerk.

Kill me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seriously, 50? Even Tsunade needed a genjutsu to make her look young, while Jiraiya already looked old.

Orochimaru is pure hack, he somehow managed to maintain his youthful beauty. Like did you see the flow of his hair in the anime? Neji's one is good, but because they're all bunched up, it just looks like a sack. 

Itachi's hair flow is good, but because he always have a ponytail, I don't know what it really looks like. Ino's hair flow is good, but the same reason as Itachi.

Madara...yeah, too puffy.

But wow, Orochimaru...his hair. 

And, I have no idea why I put in that last part.