Chapter 9- the inevitable deaths of the idiots as revenge part 3

Nezi's POV

Orochimaru has officially become my b***h

He heeds to my commands and stuff like that. Somehow I feel like I am him and he is Kabuto. Oh yea, forgot. I passed the exams and as Canon, Lee passed with Ree.

I got a team with Ree while the teams are as originals. The Hyūgas were too confident and asked for a me to be a Tokubetsu Genin because I am indeedly more advanced than everyone here.... including the teacher.... well, more special. The Hokage had to agree that I am High-chunin level. He told me that he thinks that I might reach Low, med or High ANBU level when I am 14

Okay, back to before I was explaining, I am in a team with Ree ONLY. No other third party nor a Jōnin. It kinda sucks. I had done so far 3 D-rank mission because I refused to do anything else and threathened the Hokage that if I get anymore chores, I would personally forge more paperworks and make him do all the useless paperworks and I wouldn't help do his paperworks with Ree. He sobbed and I finally got what I wished. 

29 C-rank and

18- B ranks

For the past 3 months with Ree. The Hokage is our jōnin teacher. Sometimes we actually help him organize the paperworks. I looked at the section for the paperworks and boy, it was a mess. 

(their promised outfits, Nezi is 6 and Ree is 3 ----->)

I organized the paperworks with Ree. From the Hiruzen-sensei's point of view, the rejected side is to his right, the ones that is approved is in the middle and the ones that are hard are at his left.

He taught us everytime he gets off of his paperworks fast.

Did I tell you this? I got Water and Earth as an element? 

Naida got Water and lightning. Good for making an electrified water. At least she go it, because you need wind to create the Arashi. Which means storm. 

I already gotten better at my emotions again. Oh yeah, Ree and I were lounging around at the Hiruzen-sensei's office. We finished organizing. Just waiting for him to stamp the bad, good and comments on it.

"Finally! Done!!!" he gleamed and cackled madly. He strectched like an old man.... well, he is technically one.

Ree immediately thought of it wrong "OMG! HIRUZEN-SENSEI!!! DID YOU BREAK YOUR BONES!!?!" She shouted

"Huh? What? N-" He was interrupted when the door was banged open to see the receptioneist burst in, in worry

"What?!! GET THE-" She was interrupted by me shouting

"SHUT UP!!! HE WAS JUST RELAXING!!! TENSE BONES??!?!? MUSCLES!?!??! NOW SHUT THE UP AND LET ME GO BACK TO SLEEP" I shouted, eye twitching.  The receptionist looked at Hiruzen-sensei and bowed, muttering her apologies and sent a glare to Ree and I then closed the doors. 

"Urgh" I moaned in agony, rubbing my forehead.

It was true, I was sleeping on the counch but Ree was sprawling on another couch.

AND YA KNOW!?!?! YA KNOW?!?!? NEJI WAS BEING A SEXIST!!!! HE STARTED BEING ONE!!!! AND I HAD THIS ONE THING TO AVOID!!!He kept on saying that Hinata would forever remain the Hyūga's failure. He called me a loser. A TOMBOY!!! FUDGING IDIOT!! AT THE CHUNIN EXAMS!! I AM GOING TO DAMN BEAT HIM!!! AT LEAST I'M NOT GIRLY LIKE HIM!!

But I am going to do it when Neji would come. Tch that bastard. Oh yeah, I have got my style like this along with Ree. But I am going to copy Hina-chan's style at the next chunin exams so I wouldn't be eyeraped

Or worst. Real r&p*ng in the forest of death. Maa. Having a baggy outfit would help. I will dress up similar to Hina-chan when we are going to the um.... Chunin exams. Hiruzen-sensei tried to make us enter the exmas but I refused because it was obvious. All the answers are right above this passage.

Even father was going on and on to Uncle and I. Nagging about how his son hates his company and his daughter was treating him as an old man.

I don't know which is older... Oh yeah, Uncle. Why else would he inherit the Head. Maybe more skill? Like I was offered but refused? I actually told Orochimaru to not come during the Chunin exams.

This year nor the next. He was actually experimenting on plants that have been transformed into humans..... And that boys and girls are how babies are made.

(A/N: Yeah, I actually think personally Orochimaru's cool except for his pedophilic gay beliefs, cruelty and experiments. He's pretty cute when he was young :P. Just remove all the quantities I listed out of the bad and you get a normal sexy looking snake.)

"So... What should we do?" I asked.

"Okay. I don't actually know. But I know a kinjutsu I could teach you, but it will cost most of your chakra. Oh yeah. I think we have to get a Hyūga oh wait.... we have already" He said..

"Haaahaa, very funny. What was it before you trailed off?" I asked

"Check your chakra levels" he said and I nodded

I looked at Ree's (A/N: Sorry!! It's just sooo frustrating that instead of Ree I always type Naida instead of Ree... Dang. Done it again) chakra level

"Normal Chunin's Level" I said and he nodded

I looked at mine

" Low Jōnin level." I said and he nodded

I bet that if Hiruzen-sensei died, nobody would ever care for Konohamaru anymore now that they got a new Hokage to handle.... just like the the episode where konohamaru refused to be out of the room where Hiruzen-sensei's storage was.

Sigh

Oh well.

So we got up and started going to the training ground 1. The training ground is only for the special and exceptional ones..... maybe too much destructable. I heard that the first Hokage's wife, Uzumaki Mito, build this place full of regeneration seals so whenever you put too much chakra, instant damage, instant restore

I started my own sealing. The 2.0 version of the exploding tag. It is more explosive but much more quiet. Idon't want to sell it because someone might use it stupidly so I told Hiruzen-sensei that I would only give it to him and the next Hokage if I find him/her responsible on having it.

It's also a kinjutsu. It can self destruct if you aren't careful enough. Ree prefers Taijutsu so she created her stance. The Deadly Serpent. She trsins with Team Gai often. Creating a new form of taijutsu. It needs high movements and swift dodging to do this one.

I don't really use the Jyūken so I use free style of Aikido and Kendo. I learnt Kenjutsu from Gekko Hayate.

Its really fun but he's such a sadist at teaching. I had to go home bruised all over. We use a wooden sword but IT HURTS!! He got the blunt one while I got the sharp one. He also taught me how to get clean cut on a boulder with any sword. Even a twig would do.

Dayum Bastard.

Oh. I also learn Genjutsu myself with Yūhi Kurenai giving pointers.

Its really fun training. It's not hard to believe that Ree trains with Maito Gai and Lee. At least she doesn't go all youthful with spandex. She also joked to me that at birth, probably Lee stole some of her eyebrow because it almost looked normal along with Gaara's, who doesn't have any

I had to snort at that joke.

Orochimaru also signed me up for the snake contract. I beated Manda to obey and respect me because he called me a baby a year ago. He cowered in my path. Serves him right