Part 1

[Y/n's pov.]
,,Please, please, don't do it." I'm in corner of my room.
,,You are acting, as I did something to you." Ben says. I'm shaking because of how I am scared. Ben is trashing me, when I do something, what does he doesn't like. It always ends this way, I'm in corner, and he is going to hit me. I have so many bruises on my body, and of course I have hickeys.
Ben punched me, and left me alone in my house. I'm sitting in corner, crying. Someone comes into my room, I'm afraid it's Ben, so I try to squeeze on the wall more, than I am. ,,Shhh. Shhh." Tommy's voice makes me feel more comfortable. He sits next to me, and puts his hand around mine shoulders. ,, It's okay, I'm here love." I rest my head on his chest, tears still coming out of my eyes. He is stroking my hair. And with this I fall asleep, in his lap, and with my head on his chest.
When I wake up, Tommy is still here, and we both were sleeping on ground. This morning I have smile on my face, as always, when is Tommy with me.
Tommy needed to leave so I am home alone. I come to living room, and put the TV on. I find Netflix and start watching The 100.
Later Tommy comes in my house. I'm gonna tell him what happened yesterday.
We are sitting in living room with some tea, and I'm talking with Tommy about Ben.
,,You should leave him." Tommy says to me as usual. I just shake my head in disagree.
,,You know what he is doing to me now, imagine that I leave him. He could kill me."  I hate Ben, and I'm afraid of him. I remember when we started dating, he was kind, sweet and so on. Then we were together for a month and it started. Now we are together for four months and it never stopped.