Part 15

[Y/n's pov.]
As Tommy runs with me to Kaya's house, he opens the door, closes them and locks. Kaya is just standing there, staring at us. We are still holding hands, his fingers between mine. I rest my back against the door. Thomas lets go of my hand and I feel some familiar sence of loss, like I have lost him so many times, like he was always with me and then just disapear. I watch him taking his phone out and calling police. ,,What, the hell, happened?" Kaya finally asks me. I look at Thomas bitting my bottom lip and then at Kaya, who is smiling. ,,You feel some conection to him, don't you?" she ask another question and I choose to answer only the first one.
,,I wanted to get rid of Ben, so I said my enough to him. He wanted to hit me, again, so I ran to the bathroom, which was the stupidest move-" I start looking directly into Kaya's eyes.
,,Then Tom came and saved you like your knight?" she jumps in my story little sparks in her eyes. I laugh a little at this. ,,No, this princess," I say as I point a finger on my chest. ,,saved her ass with hairspray. I sprayed it to his eyes and -" something else that Kaya cuts me off. Loud bang on the door.
,,You bitch! I know you are in there!" Ben yells. I scream and run towards Kaya. My eyes full of tears. All confidence and rebelion against Ben is lost somewhere in past.