Part 6

[Thomas's pov.]
I hate Ben. He hurt Y/n, more than he even know. I really need to see her. And talk to her. I'm going to visit Kaya. Maybe she could help me.
***
I'm standing in front of Kaya's house. I knocked on doors. She comes and opens the doors.
,,Hey Tom." she says with smile on her lips.
,,Hey Kaya, may I enter?" I ask. She said yes, and i entered.
,,What is going on?" she asks worrying. ,, It's about Y/n and Ben." I explain.
,,Shit, I told her to leave him." she says. [Y/n's pov.]
I'm standing here and Avi is looking behind me. Ben and others leave, so we can't see any centimeter of any of them.
,, Don't touch me!" I say and go little backwards.
,, Don't worry. I want help you. He is such an idiot."
,,Okay?" I'm confused about this situation. Avi is Ben's best friend. He always says everything to him.
,,He said to me, that he was so happy, when you promised with not meeting Thomas again. So I said to myself, I need to help you." he is looking at me. I'm still not getting it.
,, I'm okay. I don't need anyone, to take care of me." I turn my head. He raises one eyebrow.
,,Oh come on y/n. You think no one noticed your bruises? You need someone." he is trying to make me trust him.
,,Can you just leave it! I'm ok!" I yell at him.
,,No, you're not!" he yells back. ,,I have plan." and with these words, I finally agree. Ben's best friend, the one who knows everything, is going to help me, to not be with Ben anymore. I don't know why, but now I feel some warm in my body, and I'm happy again. I hug Avi and he starts with telling me the plan.