Part 19

[Y/n's pov.]
,,Shut up! I cheated on you?!" I push Thomas away, to stand infront of Ben. Thomas is trying to fight back, but then give up. ,,Listen here, you stupid piece of sh!t, I have never cheated on you! I stayed in this toxic relationship! I was standing up for you, when you were just using me! I did evereything to make the relationship worth it, but you? You ruined it, and framed me!" I start yelling, making everyone in the room freeze. Ben is the first person to unfreeze.
,,Oh, I ruined the relationship? You were always texting with this idiot! You never took time to be with me!"
,,You never wanted to spent time with me! All you wanted was to use me! And when I didn't wanted, you forced me! You don't even know me!"
,,Of course I know you! You are my f~cking girlfriend!"
,,You are wrong. I stoped being your girlfriend the first time you hit me. That was when I realised that I'm too scared to leave you." a tear rolls down my face. Kaya and Thomas are quiet, which doesn't matter. Ben looks at me, and shakes his head in disagreement.
,,Oh really? Tears?! You really think I'm gonna fall for your little game here?" I snort a little.
,,Yeah, that's it, I have no feelings, right? All this sh!t you caused is just another piece of the puzzle to what?! What do you think this is about, if you think it's some stupid game?!"
,,You getting rid of me, so you can date this idiot."
,,Yeah, you are right, that's all I have been trying to do." I say sarcastically. ,,You are insane!" and with that sirens can be heard from end of the street.
,,You called cops? On me?" Ben scoff at me. ,,They can't arrest me, without a proof you stupid b!tch." he starts to laugh and slowly goes back.
,,We have proof, the moment you broke into this house, you became a lifer." I scoff at him. He growls with anger and runs towards me.