Part 12

[Y/n's pov]
I'm confused. Am I really supposed to know this guy?
,,Can someone please tell me what's going on here?" I say looking at both of them.
,,I would love to do that, but I don't know." I think that Kaya was confused either.

I heard loud *bing* as I got message.
Ben: Where the f*ck are you?!
Me: Sorry on my way home. I'm with Kaya.
Ben: I want you to be home in 5 minutes. ,,Kaya, can you please drive me home?" she looks at me. Then she agreed. We get in car and go to my house.
,, Thanks."
,,You're Welcome." she says and drives back home.

I opened the front door.
,,Where the f*ck were you?" he starts with yelling at me.
,,Ben, I wrote you that." I wanna stand for myself. I'm sick of this. He is such a dork. I wanna say my enough to him.
,, What's the tone in your voice? Who do you think you are?!" He starts yelling. I'm staying straight, he's not going to break me again.
,, I'm Y/n Y/l/n. And I'm not your f*cking servat!!" I scream at him.
,,What did you say? That you are not my servant? You are whatever I want you to be to me! You're just bitch, who can't survive without me!" He is so angry. But I'm still holding my head up, looking right into his eyes.
,, I'm not some freaking bitch you idiot! And now I'm saying my ENOUGH to this toxic relationship where are you bullying me! I hate you! You are fucking idiot and I would bet eith anyone that you cheated on me you son of bitch!" I scream everything what came into my mind.
,,How did you call me? Idiot? Son of bitch? Silly girl, you don't even know, what I can you, but you will know it soon. Sooner that you can even think." he smirked little bit and then I realized, I have gone to far. But I'm still standing there, looking right into his eyes. I never thought that someday I'll be able to say this, but now I think I'll regret it.
Then I only realised that Ben us grabbing for my hand...