☁Mistake💗Sad!Pink Poley X Reader☁

Requested by XxSilverbarxX

It was a cold night today at the Police Station. Poley and Doggy were out doing their work, while Y/N and Pink Poley was at the Police Station just chilling. Although, Pink Poley didn't act like himself tonight, he was quite and avoiding everyone. Y/N knew something was wrong but they didn't know how to comfort him.

So, they try to think what's wrong with him but they ended up giving up and decided to ask him. Y/N walked up to Pink Poley and asked him "Hey, you're acting odd tonight you okay?" "Nothing important." He answered. But, Y/N knew something was wrong. They knew him a lot and knew something was off. "Okay, if it's not important... you can just tell me." Y/N said with a more worried voice. Pink Poley sighed and spoke up, trying to avoid eye contact. "Fine, what if.. people disliked me? Like, I'm just a dumb ripoff of some other person that's more better than me, and people look down at me just because I'm the same as him like a copycat. I'm unoriginal, I'm a ripoff, a recycled person." Pink Poley said, trying to bury his face in his hands. Y/N sighed and went closer to him, hugging him. Pink Poley looked to his right seeing Y/N putting their head on his shoulder and their hands on his waist. 

"It's ok, don't listen to their opinions. I love you, you're original, you're special, you're amazing." Y/N said burying their face in his neck.  Pink Poley smiled at them, hugging them back. Pink Poley patted Y/N's head. "Thank you, for supporting me." 

AAAND DONE! Sorry if it's short it's currently 1 AM rn lol