🛠Building a relationship💛🧡 Billy X Reader🛠

Requested by thebillystan

(I will be using older skin for this, since I don't know what the new one would look like and what he would do-)

You and Billy were the best of friends! Since kindergarten, you guys loved hanging out with eachother! Billy would build something for you guys to play with, like a boat, a toy, a wooden playhouse! 

Billy was really skilled with building, while you were pretty good with drawings. Billy would sometimes ask you to make a structure of a building or object that he could probably make if he was bored. 

He usually works as a builder man, you were pretty impressed that he can follow his dream. He was a pretty strong person too, he can lift 2 people up with just 1 hand! You remember once you almost fell off a swing in kindergarten, but Billy caught you just before you hit the ground. Even if he was small and young back then, he can still lift and carry people.

You slowly started to have feelings for Billy, but you didn't know if he would like you back. Since you two don't talk a lot anymore, since he was busy with working and you busy with school work. But, maybe you can ask other people to help you win Billy's love!

Maybe, someone.. or some badger! Badgy! Badgy was Billy's friend since Billy helped Badgy building Mr. P's base. Badgy came out with the structure and blue prints, while Billy followed them and build it with his crew. So maybe, Badgy can help you!

You grabbed your phone from you nightstand, you were kinda lazy to reach it from you bed so you just flopped down and grabbed your phone from it. You scroll to your contacts to see if you have Badgy's contact, and you do have it!

Badgy

Y/N

Hi-

Badgy

Oh, hello do you need anything?

Y/N

Ye do u think that you can help me confess my feelings with someone?

Badgy

Alright, who are you confessing too ;)

Y/N

its a secret so no

Badgy

It's Billy isn't it?

Seen 11:34 AM

How did he know? You thought to yourself. Maybe he knew this all the time? Well, atleast he didn't tell Billy that you liked him. 

Badgy

Badgy

Y/N, don't leave me on seen that's rude of you.

Y/N

OK SORRY- But, HOW DID U KNOW??

Badgy

Isn't it obvious? You'd always hang out with him, even when you're just a child. You two obviously should be together.

Y/N

ok cut to the chase, do you have any idea to confess to billy or anything-

Badgy

I have an idea, call me and I'll tell you the plan.

You and Badgy went to a call for some minutes. You agreed on his plan to confess to Billy. 

"Okay, so you remember it all right?" Badgy asked. "Yep!" You answered. "Just remember, confess to him at 1 AM, he's on lunch break at that time."

Some hours had passed. It was almost 1 AM, you went to your closet and grabbed your hoodie, since it was pretty cold in the autumn breeze. You were normal clothes since you really didn't really care what you wore and hope no one questioned your style of clothing.

You went outside, feeling the autumn breeze passing you. You went to the city that was not too far, and saw the construction site. There he was, Billy. He was sitting down on a metal bar eating a sandwich. Should you go up to him now? You slowly walk up to the construction site that was on the opposite side. You looked both ways and crossed the zebra cross. You saw Billy still eating his sandwich, and did not noticed you.

You then arrived at the construction site, and stood infront Billy with your face covered in your hood. 

"H-hi.." You shyly said to him. You looked up and saw that Billy stopped eating his sandwich and slowly stood up, putting his sandwich back into the lunchbox. "Oh hey, Y/N whatcha doin here?" You slowly hold your hands tight, and being really flustered.

"Hey Billy.." you said looking down at your feet. Billy looked down at you and he looked rather confused.

"I heard you're good  at building, maybe we should build a relationship.." You then quickly turned around, your face covered with your hands. It was really embarrassing! Suddenly, a hand touched your shoulder.

Suddenly, another hand touched your shoulder. Then, you were dragged to a back hug. Billy lowered down to you height, hugging you from the back, with his head resting on your shoulder. "Thank you Y/N, I would love too.." Billy whispered into your ears. You immediately turned around, hugging him back.

"You're welcome, Billy"

Bonus crap post:

Worker 1: You're seeing this right? 

Worker 1 pointing at you and Billy hugging

Worker 2: Yeah, leave them be.