When they had a crush on you!

Requested by chilli_toaster 

Penny: She get's really nervous around you, she wants to hang out with you but she's too shy to ask you..

George: He plays a lot of games with you, he helps you when you're in trouble and takes care of you, even though it's not that important he still cares. (Simp-)

Sheepy: You hang out with her ALL the time! You go to the park with her, swimming with her, and more! But one day while you guys were hugging each other, Penny walked into the room. "Oops! Sorry-" Penny closed the door but opened the door again to snap a photo.

Pandy: You worked with her in TSP, she teaches you how to use the Katana. You were really amazed by her skills, Pandy blushed and look who has a crush on (Y/N) now!

Memory: She gets really shy around you, since she's been lonely in Distorted Memory, but she's glad that you're here with her even if she's too shy to talk to you.

Kitty: Tries to impress you with her food, when you try to cook you asked Kitty to help, she loves helping her crush!

Mimi: When you help her put her glasses on her she blushes and runs away. It's kinda cute when she squeals tho-

Dinopiggy: He really loves you, he hugs you and never let's go. You can tell that he likes you.

Daisy: Tries to be romantic, but you sadly can't tell- Poor Daisy..

Angel: She's overprotective when she's near you, and tries to make Devil go away when you're near him.

Pony: Tries to protect and is really worried when you're nowhere to be found.

Devil: Tries to impress you but ended up failing, tries to compliments you too he also tries to shoo away Angel from you.

Doggy: Likes to hangout with you, he also takes you everywhere if when you're bored.

Giraffy: Not really shy around you and he's pretty confident to talk to you, he likes to compliment you and comfort you!

Foxy: Yandere Mode everytime someone goes near you.

Elly: Takes care of you, you kind of friendzoned her when she made a pick up line, but she's fine-

Soldier: Tries to impress you but fails. He asks Torcher for advice but he doesn't have any.

Zompiggy: They don't have any feelings for you, but you're the one who has feelings for them!

Badgy: Always askes you on a date, and cuddles you. You can tell he likes you.

Bunny: Overprotective near you, and make sure you're safe. You asked her to protect the others, but she refuses.

Skelly: He gives you skeleton puns and you think they're pretty funny even though you don't understand them.

Clowny: He's really funny! He hangs out with you all the time! 

Tigry: When Kitty washed the uniforms they turned pink. You think he looks good in pink, so he wears pink all the time now!

Mousy: She's a sweet heart! She loves being near you, she's kind of shy to talk sometimes..

Parasee: He talks a lot about you to his friends, you know he cares about you!

Zizzy: She hides her feelings really well, when she got infected, you'll never forget her and she'll never forget you.

Ghosty: Likes to hang out with you, they're really chill around you, and cool

Robby: He doesn't have feelings for you, but you do. You love hanging out with him, and usually fixing him when he malfunction.

Billy: Loves hanging out with you when he's on a coffee break.

Budgey: They love treasure hunting with you!

Torcher: You can tell he likes you, he's bad hiding his feelings and pretty clumsy when he sees you.

Poley: Pretty chill and clingy.

Rash: Loves rebelling rules with you.

Willow: Same as Ghosty.

Dessa: Same as Parasee.

Pumpkinpiggy: Loves hanging out with you, she really cares about you.

Crove: Kinda acts nervous when you talk to him.

Mr. Stitchy: Loves hugging you all the time!

Owell: Tries to impress you with maigc, and it worked!

641 WORDS I-