☕Coffee Date 💙🤍 Poley X Reader☕

Requested by Candy__Cokkie!

It was a normal day today, working as a Police Officer as usual. You usually work together with Poley, you two were the best together! Even Doggy was impressed that you two work together so well!

One day you and Poley heard there's some crime near a restaurant. You two got ready and got into the Police Car and drove off quickly.

"So.. where we going..?" You asked Poley, who was paying attention to the road. "Well, I heard that a Raccoon that goes by the name 'Rash' stole all the food from the restaurant." Poley answered your question. (This was before Willow and Rash got arrested)

You two arrived at the location, the restaurant's glass were shattered, food spilled everywhere. Then, a figure ran past you and Poley. Poley grabbed your hand, "C'mon!" Poley said. You two were chasing the figure and it seems that they ran too a dead end.. Poley let go off your wrist and he grabbed his Baton that was attached to his belt. While you grab your Tazer from your pockets.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Poley said to figure. The figure then went into the light revealing himself as Rash. "Hey that's the person were looking for!" You said to Poley. Poley looked at you and nodded, you nodded as a sign to get closer to Rash and knock him out. 

Rash took out his crowbar from his sack, and prepare to fight. But suddenly, a wolf ran between you and Poley and grabbed Rash's arm and they ran away. "Well that was unexpected.." You said looking at Poley, he was putting his Baton on his belt and looked at you.

"Hey, you free for coffee tonight?" Poley asked. You were thinking about your schedule and realized that you were free! "Sure, I'm free. When are where?" "Well I was thinking maybe Starblox and around 6 PM." Poley answered. "Alright, see ya tonight!"

(A little time skip)

As you were preparing, you dusted off some of the dust from your dress/suit. Doggy (your roomate) saw you preparing. "Why the fancy outfit (Y/N)?" Doggy asked you. "Oh, I'm just hanging out with Poley! We're gonna get some coffee at Starblox." You answered.

 "You sure you guys are just 'hanging out'?" Doggy asked you again. "Yeah, why?" "Well, you're dressing up really fancy, and you two have been for almost 2 years now, and maybe he's asking you out on date." Doggy said to you. Could your best friend really have feelings for you? Maybe he does.. well you'll just have to find out for yourself.

"What? No! Were just friends.. I think.." You sighed and looked in the mirror. "Could he really have feelings for me?" You said while looking at the mirror. Doggy walked up to you put his hand on your shoulder. "Well, we'll just have to find out.. Go get him (Y/N)!" You lightly punched Doggy's shoulder, "Alright, I'll try!"

(At Starblox☕)

You walked inside the cafe, and saw Poley sitting alone on the outside at the cafe. You walked towards him and saw the lovely view of a garden. 

"Hey!" You waved to Poley and giving him a sweet smile. "Oh hey, you're here!" Poley waved back as you sat on the chair facing Poley. "So.. you wanna order coffee now?" Poley asked you. "Oh sure" 

After a bit of chit chatting, you decide to leave since it was getting late, around 9 PM. "Alright, that was great! See ya tomorrow Poley!" As you stand up and walked away from the table you were sitting, Poley stood up at pulled you into a hug.

You felt, warm and safe.. but you were also really flustered at the same time. "Uhm.. Poley..?" You looked up at see Poley blushing, what is he gonna do?

"(Y/N) can I tell you something..?" Poley asked while looking down at you. "Sure.."

"Do you think I'll be a good boyfriend?" It suddenly felt awkward. But you answered with "Well yeah, you're kind, smart, strong, and I bet you're gonna be the best boyfriend ever! But, why'd you ask Poley?"

...

"Do you think... you'd love me as your Boyfriend..? Well- I- Mean.. like a caring.."

Suddenly you pulled his tie, and drag him into a kiss.

"Of course I'll love you dummy!"

"Thank you, (Y/N)"

AAAAA MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOME FLUFF SIIEANOINIOWRn YeeHaW

🤠