Their reaction to you kissing them (1)

Part 1, since this is gonna be a bit long-
I'm not gonna add George, for reasons.

This may be a bit fluffy, but I'm not sure. (Some kisses may be in the lips or cheek, I can't do necks that a bit creepy for me lol)

Penny: After hanging out with some of Penny's friend, Foxy and Sheepy left the carnival early since they were pretty busy. You sat on a bench with Penny eating a cotton candy together. After you and Penny were done eating, Penny got some cotton candy on her face. "Hey Penny, you got something on your face." You told Penny. "Hm? Here?" "No." "Here?" "N-" "Or is it here?" You got closer to her and then wiped off the cotton candy from her face and you peck her cheek. She got silent for a moment and started fangirling, which was embarrassing but it was cute.

Sheepy: You were camping with Sheepy in the forest. It was getting a bit late so you and Sheepy decided to sleep. Before you slept, you kissed Sheepy's forehead and said your goodnights. It was calming and romantic.

Pandy: After you saved Pandy from the Factory, you made sure she was okay. She keeps calming you down and she said and she was fine, so you kissed Pandy in the lips to make sure she really is ok. Pandy laughed and kissed back.

Memory: It was pretty quite that day. You and Memory were just sitting together on the coach in the Distorted Memory. You went a bit closer to Memory since it was getting a bit cold and you wanted to warm up. So, you went closer to Memory and kissed her cheek. She jumped a little but she's glad that you love her that much.

Kitty: You were eating spaghetti with Kitty, and then boom a few moments you realized you were kissing Kitty. (disney reference lel)

Mimi: Mimi was fixing the radio in the Safe House, she has been working for hours to make it work. She was getting a bit tired so you decided to cheer her up by kissing her on the cheek. 2 seconds afterwards, Mimi finished the radio which made you surprised.

Dinopiggy: You were hugging with him. You were sitting on his lap and then you stood up a bit, and then kissed his lips. He was confused what you did, so he copied you. It was hilarious.

Daisy: She was sleeping since she trained a lot and she was exhausted. So you kissed her forehead so she can sleep well.

Angel: She held you waist while you two were dancing in a ball room. Your faces went closer and closer until you closed your eyes and kissed her on the lips.

Pony: He was about to go to the Carnival to get some supplies, so you kissed his cheek so he would be safe. (Zizzy: 👀)

Devil: You were a bit shy to kiss him, since y'know. He's a devil. So you went up to him and he lowered to your height, so you kissed him on the lips as fast as possible and then walked off like nothing happened.

Doggy: He was on a duty to arrest Willow Wolf. So you kissed him on the cheek. "Good luck Doggy." "I'll be okay."

Giraffy: Since you were to short to kiss him. He picked you up so you can kiss him. 

Foxy: He was sent to another site by Willow, you were concerned where Willow is sending him. So you give him a kiss on the lips so he'll be safe.

Elly: Elly was wondering around the city, just taking a stroll. Then, she saw you. Elly went up to you and said hi, you got excited and kissed her on the cheek and hugged her, and she hugged back.

Soldier: Every morning you wake up and kiss all the soldiers, so they won't feel left out.

End of Part 1!

Why do I always write long stories for Penny lol