When they turned infected

Long chapter go brrr

(Only adding the Canon Infected in the story, but will add more when more infecteds are added)

Penny: You remembered last hanging out with her, she was enjoying hanging out with you and Sheepy (And also George) You felt a feeling that's somethings wrong but decide to shrug it out. As you left, Penny looked suspicious so you decide to come back in the morning. Next day, you went to Penny's house it was cloudy so you can't see stuff clearly since it was dark. You looked at the window and saw Penny. "Hey PenPen! You alright?" You said through the window and hope that she can hear you. "Penny?" You went closer to the window as she turned around. She had one full black eye and a black eye with a red pupil. You quickly ran away and went to the Police Station trying to find help.

Sheepy: You were camping with her, she told you that she got a potion from Mr. P. She drank it wondering what it does. You didn't really care what the potion did but, at night you heard something. Sheepy was gone. You ran, trying to find her. But ended up seeing her infected with Doggy too.

Doggy: Him and you were in the forest, he told you to take some rest. You heard a glass shatter and woke up quickly. You saw a the potion Mr. P gave Doggy broke. You knew something was wrong... You heard a bark and saw Doggy with Sheepy. He has an axe so you ran away. You really miss him a lot...

Foxy: Foxy was in a cage locked up, he shouted if you can get him out. But, since he drank the potion. You have no choice to lock him there, and left him. "I hope he's okay.. " You talked to yourself.

Elly: You were going to give a painting to Elly. She lived in the city in an apartment. It was quite, so you just try not to worry. When you went inside the apartment, you knocked on Elly's room. For some reason, she wasn't answering so you knocked and knocked again. Suddenly, a spear pierced to the door. So you ran away and left the present. After sometime, you knew she was gone.

Soldier and Torcher: The outpost was quite.. You wondered why Soldier and Torcher didn't answer your texts for 2 days so you wanted to check on them. You walked and walked the outpost but couldn't find anyone. But, you realized there was a small hole in the ground. You looked over to the hole, and suddenly you got a scar from a knife. You fell to the ground and saw Soldier crawled up. He had a burned mark (?) and you looked up and saw Torcher above you. You were between them and knew there was something. You ran as fast as possible away from the outpost.

Badgy: He was giving you a tour of the Plant. It was really large so it took a long time to finish the tour. When you went home to take some rest, you got a notification from Billy. He said that Badgy had an accident in the infected (?) pool. You wanted to check on his health, but he suddenly became aggressive. 

Bunny: You were in the metro with her, and it's finally time to move on to the next place, but Bunny felt weak, and she can't really fight. When the subway was fixed, you asked her if she's ready to go. But, she wasn't. She told you that Mr. P gave her a potion and she didn't know she was gonna turn to one of them. Bunny explained that she will take care of the infected while you leave. You gave her a big hug and went inside the Subway to go to the Carnival.

Clowny: Clowny was sitting in the break room by himself, and he didn't feel well at that time. You tried to cheer him up but, nothing worked. You got really concerned and suggested that he should go home and rest. He nodded, you walked out of the break room and packed Clowny's stuff so he can go home. When you finished packing his stuff, you go back to the break room and tell him that everything's ready. You opened the door, only seeing a hammer almost hitting you. You quickly looked at the figure who was holding the hammer, it was Clowny. You don't wanna take a long time to think so you ran away quickly from the Carnival, leaving Foxy behind.

Mousy: You were at the mall with her, you were assisting Mousy with her wheelchair. You and Mousy grabbed some food for her mother. It was really quite in the mall, maybe too quite. You looked around and saw a robot with a chainsaw as a hand. You quickly picked up Mousy and ran away as fast as possible. Mousy didn't know what was happening and started questioning you but you don't have time to answer her. You tripped on a can of pasta that was empty, dropping Mousy. You two saw the Robot coming towards you, you quickly ran up to the vent, but Mousy can't walk so she crawled there, but ended up getting her legs sawed in the progress. Mousy felt a lot of pain but still managed to get inside the vent. Mousy was panicking. While you tried to find something to stop the blood. Mousy told you to grab the potion from her bag that you were carrying. You looked into the bag, seeing the potion and gave it to Mousy. She drank as fast as she can, leaving the bottle empty. Suddenly she became violent and scratch the walls of the vent. You quickly dropped from the hole in the vent, knowing that Mousy has gone hay wire so you ran away, exiting the mall and try to find help.

Zizzy: Zizzy was captured by Willow and her gang, TSP. When you finally found her, you realize that she had a scar. It was from an infected. You gasped grabbing Zizzy's arm to examine it, you were right. It was a green scar, you looked up at Zizzy with a guilty expression. You pulled her into a hug and she hugged you back. You left with Pony and hope that you and the others could find a cure.

Poley: In the infection, you were fighting the infected with Poley. Poley was badly injured and you don't know how to help him. Poley gave you his hat, "Continue without me, I'll catch up I promise."

Dessa: When Dessa turned out to be Transgender, you decide to buy clothes for them and of course they joined to help you! Dessa didn't feel well. They said that drank a potion since it was a gift from Mr. P. You didn't know who he was at that time. Dessa kneeled in the store, "I don't feel well... You should get out.." They whispered. You ran away quickly, going to the police for help. While Dessa was infected as they grabbed a spear (?) and they're ready to fight.