When you get a pet

Requested by Piggyevething_1368

Penny: You got a puppy! You two get along with pup really well!

George: You got a lizard! George really loves it, he named it 'Dino'

Sheepy: You get a cat! You think it's really adorable since both Sheepy and the cat are fluffy.

Pandy: You get a Red Panda (Idc if it's illegal this is the fictional world :D) Pandy and the red panda got a long very well! Kinda makes your jealous.

Memory: You got a her a crow! Memory doesn't like the crow since it's noisy. But she does like the gift!

Kitty: You got a her a cat! Kitty named it 'Kitty Jr' it's funny!

Mimi: You got a snake! She pretends that the snake is her scarf for 'fashion'

Dinopiggy: You got him a lizard! He named the lizard 'Me 2' as a meaning that it's like his child. Or yours?

Daisy: You got a her a raccoon. Although the raccoon can be a rascal, it helps her work much easier!

Angel: You got a her a Dove! She really loves it! She bathes it, brush it, feeds it. 

Pony: You got him a piggy! Pony kinda has a vietnam flashback.

Devil: You got him a scorpion. You don't really wanna tough it, but Devil fell in love with it.

Doggy: You get a German Shepherd! You and Doggy love it so much! It helped you guys on finding culprits.

Giraffy: You got him a chameleon! He usually can't find it but always finds it on top of your head. It was pretty funny, until it went missing..

Foxy: You got him a cute kitty! Foxy might look aggressive but he's soft with you and the kitten. He thinks that the kitten is adorable like you.

Elly: You got her a mice! She is.. terrified.

Soldier: You got him a pomeranian! He think it's smol and adorable like you! And feisty like Torcher [NOT IN A WEIRD WAY-]

Zompiggy: You got him a zombie dog! Although the dog sometimes can't move and sometimes it's weird.. he likes it!

Badgy: You got him a honey badger! Sometimes the honey badger stinks but atleast he's brave enough to give him a bath.

Bunny: You got a little bird companion for her! She likes it and makes the bird for scouting stuff during the infection [Before she got infected]

Skelly: He sadly doesn't like animals.

Clowny: You got him a tarantula! Kinda weird to have one but atleast it doesn't kill you both!

Tigry: You got him a sugar glider. You two love chasing the sugar glider down when it disobeys you.

Mousy: You got her a dog, with only front legs! She loves that the dog is the same as her and loves teaching it tricks!

Parasee: You got him a meatloaf alien thing..? 

Zizzy: "No pets."

Ghosty: GHOST PARROT! They really love it!

Robby: I think he cannot handle pets..

Billy: You got him a little goat! Let's name it.. "BILLY JR!" "Asriel!" ... "Oh."

Budgey: You got him a parrot, aaand now they're an unstopable duo..

Torcher: You got him a little doggy with the same scar as him. He really likes it and shows it to Soldier too!

Poley: Same as Doggy.

Willow: "Pretty sure William will steal our pet.."

Rash: STEALS A PET FROM SOMEONE-

Dessa: "Aww, look at this ca- AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Pumpkinpiggy: You got her a crow, but the crow starts trying to eat her..

Crove: You got him a crow since Pumpkinpiggy didn't want it.

Mr. Stitchy: You gave him a cat and he enjoys it very much! He cuddles it a lot.

Owell: You got her a owl! Now the owl is her apprentice!