📑Plans🧡💛💚 Billy X Reader X Badgy📑

Requested by Suki_Ruki

Y/N will have fem pronouns in this oneshot.

Badgy was great friends with Billy and Y/N, but there was a slight problem. Badgy had feelings for them both. He didn't knew if that was possible, but it was. Badgy really can't choose between them, they're both his type. Billy is strong, smart, hard working. Y/N is creative, adorable, funny. 

Badgy decided to make some plans for all of them to meet up, and maybe Badgy can choose between them. Badgy went to his desk in his room and started planning.

[Time Skip to the next day]

Badgy woke up and instantly went through his phone and saw Billy and Y/N was chatting in their group chat. Billy and Y/N were talking about weird stuff... So, Badgy decided to join them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Group Name)

Billy

Why can animals kill animals

 while we cant kill others wth

Y/U/N

why are you asking me????

Badgy

hi

Billy

oh hey

Y/U/N 

hi badgy wanna make

 roblox myth theories?

Billy

bruh

Badgy

Um, do you guys want to hang out 

tomorrow and do our own stuff one by one?

Billy

sure im bored anyways

Y/U/N

sure ;D

The next Day!

Badgy, Y/N, and Billy decided to meet up at the park, it was near the school so there we a lot of children there. Badgy saw a lot of kids playing at the park but only 2 figure catch his eyes. It was Y/N and Billy, they were talking to each other, but Badgy didn't know what they were talking about so he decided to join.

"Hi, whatcha guys talking about?" Badgy aksed as he joined them. "Oh hey Badgy! We were just talking about you!" Y/N stated, it made Badgy's heart flutter when she said that. Billy giggled and said that they should do something first, Y/N decided they should ask Badgy on what to do. Luckily, he already planned a schedule, "First we do Y/N's activity, and then Billy's" Badgy stated. "What  about you?" Billy asked. Billy looked a bit worried and that made Badgy a bit worried too. "Oh! I just examine it's fine don't need to be worried!" Badgy answered him. Badgy loved how overprotective Billy is, even though Badgy is fine.

First Y/N's activity. Badgy and Billy sat down on a picnic blanket that Y/N placed. "Okay, so what do we do?" Billy asked Y/N. "MYTH THEORIES!" She exclaimed. "Oh god." Billy said dissapointed. Badgy isn't a fan of myths but he would love to help her out. "It's fine, I can help you if you want." Badgy said to Y/N. "Wait really? Aww.." Y/N replied. Badgy's face went red as soon as Y/N said that, he quickly brushed it off and continued with Y/N's theories.

After that it was Billy's activity. The three of them went into the gym and Billy was very exicted, but Y/N was lazy so she decided to go somewhere else. It was just Badgy and Billy. Badgy didn't know it was ok to have Y/N go somewhere since he won't be double flustered. Badgy then got called by Billy, Badgy turned around and saw Billy lifting some weights and it made Badgy really red. Badgy decided to not look at Billy for sometime or Billy will ask why he's all red. A few moments later Y/N came back and said she has to go and they all decided they should all go home since it was almost late.

Badgy went home and sat down in his bed with a pillow in his face, letting all the feelings out. Badgy didn't know who to confess but atleast he had a great time spending them.

I have this in my draft for a long time so here it is! Sorry if it's a bit short, school's back sadly and I have no idea how to math