"Tobio you idiot"

*ding*

"Ughhhh who's texting me at 5 in the morning".

crabby blueberry

Hey, i forgot my lunch, be a peach and bring it to the gym. please, thanks.

                                                                                                                                                                      dancer
                                                                                                          boy do not call me that ever again, but yeah i will, you owe me boba.

Welp time to get ready.

Mini Time Skip

"Stupid Tobio making me get up early in the morning to bring him his lunch." I wonder if Tsukishima is going to be there. I overheard him and Yamaguchi talk about volleyball yesterday. Eh if he is then maybe I can talk to him. Wait no actually Y/N don't do that, your just gonna stare and stutter. Yeah no just give him his food and walk around campus for awhile maybe. Oh were here. I opened the door and boom, everyone's eyes were suddenly on me.

"Uh hi, Is Tobio here? He forgot his lunch at home." "Oh uh he went to the bathroom" I looked to see Sugawara, he's cuter up close. "You can sit at the bench until he gets back, only if you want to though." He said then smiled at me. "Oh no i'm fine, i'll just drop it off." I then put the bento on the bench and turned around, and then suddenly two boys came in front of me. "Hey Kageyama-chan! The names Tanaka, and this guy is Nishinoya. You look rather ravishing today." They both said the last sentence at the same time. "Oh uh thank you, but you can call me Y/N if you want. So you won't get me mixed up with my brother." I smiled a tiny bit, and there faces went red. "Omg Omg, first name basis!" They then fangirled over to the court. That was a weird reaction.

"Sorry about them, Sawamura Daichi nice to meet you." He bowed at me then I did the same. "Oh it's fine. I don't really mind." "Y/N-chan!" I turned around to see my brother. "Hi Tobio, your lunch is on the bench." I pointed to the lunch sitting on the bench. "Thank you, by the way I might not have enough for the boba" He said to me as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You better have enough, I have dance practice after school" I said as I walked out.

Authors pov

"She's hotter up close!" The two Kiyoko simps said with heart eyes. "That's my little sister your talking about" He said glaring at the boys. "Ok, Ok calm down, let's get back to practice yeah?" Sugawara said as he put down his water bottle walking back to the court. "Tsuki your blushing again." Yamaguchi whispered to the blonde. "Shut up." Tsukishima with an eye roll.

That's it for today folks. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll try and update later this week, but thank you for the 11 reads. Bai Bai for now!
edited - 6/22/23