"Hey Tsuki"

Authors POV 🥥

"Bye Tsukishima!" Y/N said to him before she had walked out the gym doors. The face of Tsukishima was pure shock. "Damn didn't know he could pull" Tanaka said laughing. "Shut up" Tsukishima said as put the cap on his water bottle and started walking towards the court. "Y/n is actually pretty adorable." Noya said. "I can complete agree" Hinata said getting in his position. "HELLO THATS MY SISTER!"

"Hey Tsuki" Yama said approaching towards the dinosaur

"Hey Tsuki" Yama said approaching towards the dinosaur. "What?" "Oh um I was wondering if you liked Y/N." Yama said in a slight whisper. "No" "Oh ok then". Then silence. "Why? Do you like her?" Tsukishima said to his best friend. "Oh no, it's just that you blushed when she came into the gym, and you didn't insult her when she said bye to you" Yamaguchi said looking up at him. "The only reason why I didn't insult her is because she left quickly before I could speak." And that was the end of the conversation. Both of the boys parted when the got to Yamaguchi's house. 

Hinata had added Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto and 12 others to the GC!

Bokuto - HEY HEY HEY!

Kuroo - Ay Bokubro what's up?

Bokuto - Kubro!

Tsukishima - Hinata why are they here?

Hinata - I just wanted everyone we know that plays volleyball ball to be in GC 😊 Hey Kenma?

kageyama - hinata this is too many people...

Kenma - Yes Shoyo?

Hinata - Can you teach me how to play Minecraft?

Kenma - ofc

Kuroo - WHA!? I JUST ASKED IF I CAN I PLAY WITH YOU AND YOU SAID NO!

Kenma - Cause you suck. You get blown up by a creeper every ten minutes.

Kenma is offline