"Tsuki..." Pt.2 Final

Tsukishima's POV
Y/n had started walking outside of the gym, so I followed. She found the streamers in Nishinoya's bag. I grabbed some more and I turned around. The flower garden looked pretty. "Y/n come here." She turned around and walked next to me. "Hm?" "Give me the streamers, then go stand next to those flowers. I want to take a picture of you." She looked at me shocked.

"No. I look ugly right now" She then turned around a marched away. "I'll buy you boba after school!" She then came next to me and put the streamers on the floor. She then ran over to the flower garden. I put the streamers I had in my hand on the ground. I pulled out my phone and snapped a couple pictures from afar. I walked closer and took so close ups.

"Lemme see!" I handed her my phone and she looked through them. I heard her phone ding. 'She must have sent them to herself'. "Sit." She pointed to the spot where she was previously. "No." I started walking away. "I'll buy those new dinosaur figurines~"And then suddenly I was in the spot.

She took around 20-30 considering how many clicks I heard. She handed me her phone. I looked through them 'She isn't that bad of a photographer' 'Holy shit I look hot in this one'. "Yeah that's one my favorite. Send it to me." I pulled up her contact and sent it to her. "Ok ok C'mon lover boy they're gonna wonder what's taking so long". She walked off and grabbed the streamers and made her way inside. I soon followed.

— Your POV—
"What took you guys so long?" Tanaka asked while raising his eyebrows. "The garden." I said as I handed the streamers to Ennoshita and Narita. I then handed a note a girl gave me before school started to Kinoshita. "What's this?" "I dunno, some girl told me to give it to you." He made an O shape with his mouth, bowed and walked away.
After we got the gym set up all of us made our way to our classes and waited till the end of school.
*Time Skip*
"Shhh Hinata they're gonna hear us!" Kageyama yelled as hit Hinata's head. "Shut up Tobio. You're 5 times as loud as him" I hit him and walked into the closet AKA the hiding place half us were in.
After a little bit the doors were then opened and the lights came on.
"SUPRISE!" We all jumped out and they looked scared half to death. "What's this?" Sugawara asked. "We wanted to throw a mini party for you guys. As a form of thank you and goodbye for now!" Hinata said, along with holding back some tears. We then partied with them until the moon rose. We cleaned and gave our goodbyes to eachother.
"Wait Wait Wait." They all turned to me. "One last group photo before any of us leave" We all got into position. Tsukishima being the one to hold the phone since he's tallest.
*click*
I grabbed my phone and sent it to the group chat. everyone's phone went off, except Tsuki's. Because well that's explanatory. After we said to each other again we all filled outside the building. Tsuki being the first one out.
After a few minutes of small talk I went to the hill I saw him siting on while looking up at the moon. "Hey Dino." I sat down next to him and looked up at his face. A few tears had been streaming down his face. I got closer and hugged him. And a few tears made their way down my face too. Sure I didn't know the boys that long, but it hurt to see them go.
"Y/n." "Hm?"
"Please don't leave me. Please don't ruin the trust I have with you. Please please please just stay with me. You're the only one I can be myself around please..." He started crying then turned to hug me.
"Tsuki..." I trailed off
"I'll never do any of that ok? I love you too much. If I were to leave I don't think I'll able to even live. Yes we are young, but I love you so much and maybe just maybe we can spend the rest of our lives together". I ended my little speech with a hug. And I squeezed that man so hard.
"Thank you Y/n"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

And we stayed in each other's embrace till we had to go home.

|| And that is it folks. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you all for reading this crappy book. I will be updating my OHSHC and my other Haikyuu book this week if you want to go read those. But you don't have to. Again thank you guys so much. I love you all
Please be safe. And Drink lots of water. |||