"Tsuki..." Pt.1

Your POV
Jesus last day of our first year. 2 more years of this crap and I have to go to college. I don't like growing up.. "Y/N COME ON" "IM COMING MILK ASS"
It's warm already! It's like 7:00 in the morning.
"Hey Kageyama, Y/n" I turned around to see Yama and Tsuki. "Hey Yama! Hello to My lovely dinosaur boyfriend!" I looked at him he just rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand.
I put in one of ear buds in my ear and put my playlist of shuffle.
"God dammit I like it"
"Pretty girl can't be shaken"
"I don't need you, need you, need you, needin' you"

"So we're just ignore her?" "Yes."
Authors POV
*At the school gates*
"Guys imma go visit Inu, I'll see you guys in class. Bye!" Y/n started running towards the small child. "They made up?" Tsuki turned to Kageyama. "Yea a few weeks after the incident Inu apologized to the team and Y/n. It's was pretty funny he was on his knees and everything." Tsukishima wondered why hasn't Y/n mentioned anything to him about this. Then he realized. 'She must have told me when we were studying together that one day' "You guys ready for today?" Kageyama asked "No..." Yamaguci trailed off. The third years were graduating today. The boys were pretty upset about it.
"Hey Tsuki! Oh you okay?" Y/n looked at her boyfriend. His face said it all. "Oh yeah they graduate today huh...." Tsuki sat down next to her. Y/n gave him a big hug. They stayed like that until class started, yeah sure people were staring. But what were they gonna do? Cause after the whole fight Y/n was declared the girl not to mess with.

When lunch rolled around You, Tsuki, Yama, and Kageyama walked into the gym. Most of the team besides the third years were in the gym setting up stuff. "Hey guys.." I bowed towards Tanaka and Nishinoya. The rooms vibe want really lively like usual. "Y/n Tsuki can you guys go grab the streamer stuff outside?" "Sure." I started walking out the door, with Tsuki following.

||| Hi everyone. The chapter after this will be the last chapter of this book. I don't really have anymore ideas, and this book made absolutely no sense at all. If I do ever get the time I'll try to edit this book in the future. I just wanted to say again thank you to everyone reading this book. I will be trying to update my other haikyuu books after this. But again thank you to everyone who has been reading this. |||