"I- You Bitch." Final Part!

Happy Valentine's Day :>

Your POV
"You didn't have to do that Y/n". "Yes I did so haha suck on that Tobio!" As you and your brother had pulled up to school you saw HeR outside. With someone that for sure wasn't Inu. "Wait a minute that looks like Tsukishima." "Ohh imma beat his ass." Tobio said as he rolled up his sleeves. "Wait a minute hot shot let's listen in". I ducked behind a bush and Tobio hid behind a tree. I gave him a 'wtf are you doing' look. He just shrugged and pointed to the people we were spying on.

"C'mon Tsuki! I just want your number so you can help me with homework!" She said as she got closer to Tsukishima. "No and don't call me that". He tried to walk away but she got in his way. "Why not? It's an adorable nickname. Adding on to that why can't I have your number? You don't wanna help little petite me?" She got really close to him. I was about to get up and walk my ass over there but then.

"Why would I want to help you? You just want my number so you can bother me and try to ruin my relationship with Y/n. Why can't you just accept that your in a relationship- wait scratch that your 15th relationship cause your just a skank that can't keep your hands off of any man you see".

HAHAHAHAH TEA! TAKE THAT MIKA! THOUGHT YOU CAN GET MY MAN!? I THINK THE FUCK NOT!

"Ugh I can't believe your dating Y/n. I'm way more prettier and have a personality. Plus I heard she slept with her entire dance team". She didn't give two fucks about what Tsukishima said to her. "Tobio the camera was running right?" "Yes mam". "Good keep it rolling."

"HEY MIKA! YOU WANNA CALL ME A SLUT TO MY FACE!?" She looked terrified. Hehe Perfect. I got really close to her face. "Do you know what no means? In Tsukishimas language it's means get the fuck outta my face. I wouldn't have beat your ass cause of what you said to him. No offense Tsuki" "none taken" "back to what I was saying. Imma beat your ass cause I think your a fucking low life that thinks she has the audacity to cheat on my best friend. Cause Honey I don't think so"
She pulled my hair.
"I- You Bitch."
*Meanwhile When you and Mika are fighting a whole crowd emerged*
"THERE YA GO Y/N HIT HER WHERE IT HURTS!"
"YEAH WHAT TANKA SAID!"

" *Meanwhile When you and Mika are fighting a whole crowd emerged* "THERE YA GO Y/N HIT HER WHERE IT HURTS!" "YEAH WHAT TANKA SAID!"

"Jesus Y/n. Where did you learn how to fight." "I just hit her multiple times everywhere not that big of deal." You we're currently snuggling with Tsukishima. Cause it was Valentine's Day and school ended. If your wondering what happened to Mika she suffered a broken nose and black eye. And Inu won't be talking to you anytime soon.

OK OK PLEASE EVERYONE DONT HATE ME! I KNOW THIS ENDING SUCKED AND IM SORRY FOR THAT! even so. I do hope you guys enjoy this chapter.