"Ono I-" Pt. 1

*** Time Skip to Friday ***
Tatsuo's POV
"HEY DRAGON SENPAI!" "Oh Y/n did you need something?" "I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go shopping with me after dance, and maybe after can you help me with math. She explained it weird again." "Sure." "Ok see you after school then!" She then left to go to lunch.
I was walking towards the dance room to get my water bottle, but there was people inside. So instead of barging in I listened to the conversation.
"Ugh! Yoshio can we goooooo it smells like sweat and spray paint!" That voice sounded familiar. Wait. Spray Paint!? I better start recording. "Shut up Mutsoko. Someone might hear us." Yoshio should have known. "Ugh why are we spray painting this smelly room anyway? You are like never here." Ew I hate her voice. "Because I hate that I'm in this stupid group." Then why don't you leave Yoshio. Like your "girlfriend" said you're never here. "Then why don't you leave?" Is she reading my mind? No she can't be they don't even know I'm here. "Because I have always been in their shadows. Ever since we all started being friends and went into competitions together. Those four were always at the top. I never got any time to shine. They always put me down cause I'm never hear or when I am, it always 'Yoshio a little more enthusiasm!' Or 'Yoshio can you please find an alternative for this certain dance so you can maybe catch up with the rest of us." •BANG• Oh shit. I opened the door only to find the entire room covered in red and black spray paint, and two of the mirrors shattered.
"Oh shit." Both of them said, then they bolted out the room. "Oh no. Ono isn't gonna be happy" I said to no one.
"Excuse me miss." I knocked on the door leading to the head masters office. "Ah Yokoyama come in come in! Cookie?" She asked me. "Oh no I already ate, but thank you." I gave her a tiny smile. "So what did ya need?" She asked me after putting the cookies away.
"Uh Takahashi and Mutsoko just completely trashed the dance room." I told her. She looked at me in disbelief . "They did?" I nodded and showed her the video. "Oh my. I am very sorry they did this. We will try to have they room cleaned and patched up as soon as possible. For now try using one of the empty gyms. We will be talking to Takahashi and Mutsoko as soon as possible." I thanked her bowed and left to go to English. I'll just text them what happened

Dance Bitches 💃🕺

Yoshio has removed themselves from the GC!

y/n -
Huh wonder why he left.

tatsuo
He  completely destroyed
the dance room .
That's why he left

Ono  -
HE DID WHAT!?

Inu -
HE DID WHAT?!

y/n -
...

Tatsuo
*attachment one video*

y/n  -
What the hell- DID YOU TELL MIKUTA-SAN?!

Tatsuo
Yes N/n .

Inu -
lmao N/n. We haven't
called you that in a
while huh?

y/n -
SHUT IT TREE STUMP! YOU BUILT LIKE A DAMN GNOME

Ono -
Y/n, Inu knock it off.
Where are we gonna practice?
Did she say?

Tatsuo -
Yeah, she said we can use
the second empty gym
until the room is fixed.

Ono -
Ok, thank you Tatsuo
Now all of you get to class.

4 people offline
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK! I will be updating and fixing any errors in previous chapters when I wake up.
Anyway bai bai \_|• w •|_/
edited - 6/23/23