"Hey Inu?"

Authors POV 🥥

"Wowie wow!" Tanaka said running up to the group currently gulping down their water. "YOU GUYS WERE AWSOME!" Bokuto had yelled while running up to the group as well. "YEAH! You guys were like whoosh, then like bam, then like whoosh again!" Hinata said imitating your guys moves." "Thank you guys, can't wait to see you guys practice." Tatsuo said while leaning on Ono. Y/n and Inu exchanged the same look at each other. The duo was totally thinking on how they can play Cupid in this situation.

"Good job guys! ALRIGHTY BOYS TIME TO STRETCH! EVERYONE PLEASE GO WITH THEIR TEAM! ONCE YOUR DONE STRETCHING WE WILL PUT YOU IN GROUPS AND YOU GUYS WILL VERSE EACH OTHER!" Coach Ukai had yelled. When did the Coaches get there? We may never know.
ANYWAY
Back to Y/n and Inu. They were making their way towards the washrooms to of course get refreshed. On they way there they were making up many plans to try and get Ono and Tatsuo together.
"How are we going to do this?" Inu said looking up at the girl. "I honestly don't know." She replied. "We have practice all this week, which means we're going to be with each other 24/7, there's no way for them to get alone time with each other." Inu said while sighing. It was silent for a little while, but Y/n got an idea. "Hey, you know how we're all failing the same class? Well I'm not technically failing, but you know what I mean." Y/n said while stopping in her tracks.

Inu turned around and was just stunned. She looked like a goddess. The way the light formed around her. Her h/l h/c framed her face perfectly. She was just so beautiful to him. Oh how he wish he could just tell her how he felt. Just to hug her, kiss her, do the things couples do. He didn't want to except the fact that he won't ever experience that stuff with her. But he had to. He knew about Y/n's feelings for Tsukishima. Every time she talked about how much she wanted to confess to him, it panged his heart. But he was her childhood friend. He didn't want this to be like a cliche anime friendship, where the main character rejects the childhood side character, then they slowly start to become distant. He swallowed the lump in his throat and tried to forget all the negative thoughts.
"Inu?" Y/n waved her hand infront of his face. "Huh?" He answered trying to keep his cool. "Did you hear what I said?" "Yup!" "Okay, just in case you didn't hear me, the plan I have in mind is that on next Saturday or Sunday we all have a study session. All four of us. I'm going to talk to Tatsuo, and encourage him to confess. When they day arrives you're going to sit next to me so those two love birds can sit next to each other." Y/n said to the smol bean.
"Then you are going to pretend your moms calling and walk out the room. Then I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Hopefully Tatsuo or Ono can confess to eachother in the time while we're "gone". Y/n finished her Cupid plan paragraph with a smile. "Ok ok great plan, but how are we going to hear them confess to each other if we're both in different rooms and doing stuff?" Inu asked while scratching his neck. "Inu..." Y/n knew he was dumb, but not this dumb.
"OH! We're just pretending we're leaving the room ok got it got it." Inu had finally gotten the plan. Y/n and Inu were going to part ways into the different washrooms, but Y/n said something.
"Hey Inu?"
"Hm?"
"Thank you for being my best friend and sticking with me through out all these years."
She smiled
"No prob, who else was gonna be friends with your annoying ass?"
She laughed and went inside the washroom
"Friends huh, welp I definitely don't have a chance now."
Inu then made his way to take a shower.

OMG HEY HEY HEY! THANK YOU GUYS FOR 33 READS!? DIDNT THINK IT WOULD GET ANYTHING PAST 10!But fr tho thank you all so much

But fr tho thank you all so much. I will maybe be updating tmr on this book or my recent one, or both.
anyway just wanted to say thank you so much. Hopefully this chapter was good and yeah.
BAI BAI 🍓🌊✨

edited - 6/23/23