"Park?" Pt.2

•-\ Y/n POV /-•
Tsuki had came out the room and just smirked at me. I glared at him and went to the door and put my shoes on, and went outside. After he came out the door, me and him started walking to the bus stop.

When the train arrived we payed and sat down. Me and Tsuki were listening to music, since it was quiet.
When we arrived at the mall we went straight to the food court. We stood in the f/p line. I ordered what I usually get, and Tsuki just got what I got.

"Oh, your here again? What happened to your red hair friend? He never texted me." Tsuki just looked at me, then he just stormed off the bathroom. "Give me the receipt already." She looked at me and gave me a smug look. "So you've been cheating on your man? Huh what a shame, might as well go cheer him up."

"No dumb bitch. The red hair guy is my friend, 2 he's gay so that's why he never texted your stank ass." She looked at me pissed and gave me the paper and left. I walked over to where the bathrooms are and texted Tsuki. He just read my messages and never responded them. "Fine then be like that." I then left the area and went to go sit down and waited for my food. One of the co workers apologized for her manager's actions and gave me food.

I thanked her, ate, and left. I walked to the stores I needed to go to and went outside the mall and just waited. After an hour he came out the mall and just stood next to me. I looked at him. "You gonna let me explain? Or are just gonna be pissed at me the entire time we're together today?" He looked at me and just nodded. I then explained what the hell she was talking about. I also emphasized that the red hair guy was Tatsuo, and the incident happened a few hours before I had asked him to go on a date with me.

He just looked at me and gave me a hug. I gave him a hug back. We made our way towards the train and got on.

"Y/n"
"Hm?"
"Park?"
"Sure"

Hi not dead here. Chapter sucked today and I'm terribly sorry about that. Hoped you enjoyed