𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫ more than a woman - bee gees ♫☽༓・*˚⁺‧

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

tw: guns

When Rose-Mary woke up in Harry's bed the next morning, the memories from the night before flooded her mind. They had sex. Her and Harry Bingham had sex. Again. She was laying in Harry Bingham's bed, naked.

She turned over, looking at the sleeping boy next to her. He was shirtless, and she didn't want to even risk checking to see if he had pants on. He looked beautiful, almost angelic, as he slept. Rose-Mary placed her hand on his toned chest, tapping her fingers gently to wake him up.

"Good morning," Rose-Mary said softly as she held the sheet around her body, almost as if it were a towel.

"Good morning," he smiled, running his long fingers through her hair. "I had a great time last night."

"So did I."

The two laid in bed for a while longer, cuddling and mindlessly chatting. Rose-Mary turned and looked at the clock on his nightstand. It read 11:30.

"Shit. We should probably go get lunch. People will wonder where we are," she muttered, slowly climbing out of bed, taking the make-shift bedsheet robe with her. When she stood up, she immediately felt a stinging pain in her lower body, making her groan in pain.

"Woah, Roe. Are you okay?" Harry, who now had boxers on, ran to her.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just a little sore."

Harry smirked, "Sore, huh?" His sexual arrogance was evident.

Rose-Mary playfully hit his arm. "Funny."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The two lovers walked into the cafeteria, side by side. Harry wrapped his arm around Rose-Mary's waist and slipped his hand into the back pocket of her jeans. She immediately turned and looked up at him. "What are you doing?"

"I'm making sure everyone knows you're mine," he smirked and walked her to the food line.

"People are gonna talk," Rose-Mary said nervously.

"Eh, let 'em talk. The world's already flipped upside down, so, about time everyone knows." Harry leaned down and kissed her temple, pulling her closer to him. They had absolutely everyone's attention in that cafeteria. Some were annoyed, namely the guard and any boy that pined after the Holbrook girl. Others were just absolutely shocked, as no one would've expected to see the goody two-shoes with the rich bad boy. It was like a rom-com cliche.

They got their food and sat down. They ate for a few minutes, laughing as they got more confused looks. Rose-Mary quickly turned her head when she heard a loud gunshot, and Harry pulled her down beneath the table. She pressed her head to his chest, frightened at the sudden commotion. In response to the gunfire, a few other students stood on the tables, pulling out their parents' guns and yelling at each other.

"Oh my god, oh my god," the young girl whispered before covering her mouth in shock to suppress her fearful cries. Harry simply held her close, dedicated to protecting her from any harm. Luckily, someone pulled the fire alarm. This created a distraction and an opportunity for all of the frightened students to escape.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The committee sat in the Pressman household, pondering their next move. How were they supposed to control a town filled with uncivilized, crazy, and armed teenagers? Cassandra was gone, and now they had no leader. So, they decided that the next most appropriate option would be Allie.

"So, you all had a fucking powwow, huh?" Allie walked down the stairs and glared at the group. "You went through every other option...and came up with me?"

Will tried to reason with her but the blonde girl quickly shut him down, "Shut the fuck up, Will. I'm talking. All of you think that this is the only way? And you're sure You've decided?"

The members of the committee looked at each other; no one really know how to respond to that.

Allie sighed, "If you're gonna out this on my shoulders, then you had better be there for me every minute, every second, of every day, by my side."

"We will," Gordie agreed.

"Of course," Becca added.

"We promise, Als," Rose-Mary said with a soft smile.

"No, really think about it," Allie approached the table they sat at. "Don't nod your heads like idiots, don't give me an easy yes."

Luke looked at her, "Yeah, Allie, we'll protect you."

"And if I have to make a decision and I don't know the answer, which, by the way, I won't..."

Will cut her off, "We'll all be with you, every decision, every second, like you said."

Allie stayed silent for a few seconds, processing the committee's request. "Sure. Okay. But fuck all of you, and I mean that." She stormed back upstairs.

Rose-Mary simply chuckled at her best friend's dramatic exit.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Once again, the teens were gathered in the church, awaiting a speech from the younger Pressman. Rose-Mary sat in the front row, ready to give Allie any reassurance needed.

Allie began her speech with a nervous sigh. "Uhm...in the name of my sister, I'm taking over the responsible of keeping us all safe. Um...of reinstating and enforcing the rules that she established. All the things that made this place work. Is there anyone who objects?"

The crowd stayed silent.

"Okay," Allie said, "New work lists will be posted this afternoon. Um, starting immediately, I'm going to be confiscating all guns. Every last one. We're gonna find who killed her."

And with that, Allie walked out of the church, surrounded by the guard.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»