𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹? ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫ clay pigeons - michael cera ♫☽༓・*˚⁺‧

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

        The next morning, all of the older students gathered on the grass by the school bus stop, uttering affectionate goodbyes to their loved ones. Some simply couldn't contain their excitement, desperate to ditch their overbearing parents for a few days. Others resembled scared kindergarteners on the first day of school, clinging onto their parents, hoping they wouldn't make them go.

        Rose-Mary was content with the thought of a weekend in the forest with her friends, however the thought of ditching all responsibilities did not resonate well. She enjoyed routine, whereas change terrified her. Nonetheless, she said her goodbyes to her parents.

        "Mom, would you stop crying? I'm only gonna be gone for two days," Rose-Mary rolled her eyes and stifled a chuckle at her over-dramatic mother.

        "I know. Oh, I know. It's just, my babies are growing up so fast. Next thing you know, you're gonna be popping out grand babies," Lisa sniffled, before pulling out a tissue from her purse and dabbing her eyes.

        "Trust me mom, I won't be popping out anything for a very long time," Rose-Mary replied, holding her mother's soft hand.

        "Just, have fun, okay? Make memories," Sheriff Holbrook said, to which she nodded in response.

        "No too much fun, though," he reiterated. Rose-Mary just chuckled.

        "Look's like someone's flagging you down, honey," Jeremy said, pointing towards a plethora of boys, clad in their maroon letterman's jackets. One was waving down Rose-Mary, attempting to summon her. It was Grizz.

        "One sec!" she shouted.

        "We'll see you in a few days sweetie. Love you," her mother and father embraced her tightly.

        "Love you too. See you later," she smiled at them warmly and her parents watched her saunter away, her curled blonde hair slightly blowing in the wind. Little did Lisa and Jeremy know, that was the last time they'd see their daughter's golden locks in a very long time.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"What's up, Grizzy?" Rose-Mary asked as she reached them. Grizz, Clark, Luke, and Jason were gathered by a brick wall, where what seemed to be graffiti was carelessly displayed.