𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫ could you be loved - bob marley ♫☽༓・*˚⁺‧

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

       "Doesn't look like anyone was expecting us," Cassandra thought out loud as they all stood in the dark, puzzled. The row of buses screeched before slowly rolling away.

        Rose-Mary pulled out her phone and dialed her dad's number, to no avail. Then, her mom. Again, no response. She turned around and tried to find Luke, holding on to the last ounce of hope that someone got a hold of her parents.

       "Luke!" she ran up to her brother, who was standing beside Helena.

        "Roe! Have mom or dad answered your calls?"

       "No, you?" she replied, slightly shaking in the cold.

        He shook his head, "This is so bizarre. Dad always answers his phone, and he should be at work right now anyways."

        Rose-Mary looked over at Luke's girlfriend, who seemed to be in the same boat as them: a phone that just keeps ringing.

        "Maybe everyone's asleep?" she offered as an idea, her voice showing no signs of anxiety, her demeanor calm and collected.

        Rose-Mary looked around as she noticed everyone begin to disperse, likely to their own homes.

        "Roe, did you want to come home with us?" Cassandra asked her, trying to stay collected and prevent panic.

        "No," Luke chimed in, "She should come with me. Go check our house and the police station. Our dad should be working."

        Cassandra solemnly nodded, before her, Allie, and Will walked away towards the Pressman residence.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

        After checking the police station, which turned out to be completely empty, Rose-Mary lost any bit of calm she once possessed.

        "What the hell, Luke?!" she yelled as she paced the living room of their home.

        "Roe, calm down."

        "No, I can't calm down! The whole police station was empty! That doesn't just happen out of the blue! And, mom isn't here, so, that's just peachy, isn't it?!" she continued to panic.