𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂? ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫ landslide - fleetwood mac ♫☽༓・*˚⁺‧

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

    Rose-Mary and Elle finished their morning walk, approaching her house as they embraced the dewey, fresh air. It had been a few days since Campbell Eliot's true identity had been exposed, and the girls had made a habit of waking up early to go outside and take their minds off things. It was peaceful, tranquil even. Two friends simply enjoying each other's company with zero judgement and zero pain. That was a refreshing sentiment.

   "I'm glad we decided to do this. It's nice," Elle spoke softly, hands in her pockets.

    Rose-Mary nodded in response, a small smile engraved on her face. She missed times like this, times that were simple. Morning walks, and giggling teenage girls, and fluffy dogs. Dogs. "Oh my god, is that a dog?!"

    A small black and white dog ran up to them, panting heavily. He seemed happy to see them, excitedly jumping on the teenagers.

    "Well, hi there sweet boy," Rose-Mary said as she bent down to his level. "Where did you come from?"

    The mysterious dog then approached Elle, who was already squatting. "Are you hungry? You seem very hungry."

    The girls stood up and looked at each other, neither one of them having any idea of where the dog came from, or who he belonged to.

    "We should take him inside. Wait until someone complains about a lost dog, I guess," Elle explained, wiping off the grass stains from her leggings.

    Rose-Mary slowly nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Yeah, we should."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

    A group of boys, the same group that had sat in Harry's backyard on prom night, was now gathered in the coffee shop, carelessly hanging out on the leather furniture. Harry was sitting back on one of the sofa chairs, legs up on the table, enjoying a warm cup of joe.

    "They took, like, all the guns," one boy said, earning annoyed scoffs from the rest of them.

    "No fucking way."

    "Serious," the boy explained, before taking a hit from his joint, "They're, like, testing all the guns to see which one got fired."

    More scoffs were heard from around the group. "Dude, they're swabbing everyone, and they're building a massive DNA database to match it with what they found on her body."