𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫  stay - joie tan ♫☽༓・*˚⁺

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫  stay - joie tan  ♫☽༓・*˚⁺

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

      "Roe!" Harry called out as he walked through the streets of the town. He had looked nearly everywhere for the girl — her house, his own house, anywhere Rose-Mary was known for spending her time. To no luck.

      "Where the hell are you, Holbrook?" Harry muttered under his breath, wondering where else she could be hiding. As the brunette boy turned onto Main St., his eyes fell upon the run-down West Ham diner sign, rusted and discolored from lack of attention.

      "Of fucking course."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The chime of a bell rang out from above the door as Harry walked into the diner. He looked around the once vibrant restaurant — there was now a layer of dust covering the tables and a dim light shining above the checkered floors. The sound of soft sniffles came from behind the counter.

"Roe...Roe baby, is that you?" He walked around the counter to reveal a disheveled Rose-Mary, wiping her flood of lamentation on the sleeves of her wool sweater. "Rose-Mary,
I-"

"I get it," Rose-Mary cut him off, struggling to speak as the sobs left her mouth. She covered her face with her arms as she rested her elbows on her knees."I get it if you don't want to be a part of this."

Harry sat down next to the young girl, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her towards him. He gently moved her wrists so he could see the face he found so much beauty and comfort in. This act forced her to look right into his chocolate eyes. "Shh, Rose-Mary...Shh."

As she looked up at him, Harry ran his fingers through her hair. She eventually calmed down — the tears slowing and her breathing becoming more even. "How long have you known?"

Rose-Mary bit her lip briefly. "A few weeks. I started to feel nauseous everyday and I wasn't getting my period; I took a pregnancy test and...yeah."

Harry remained quiet for a few moments, making the girl extremely nervous. All of the worst possibilities ran through her mind — he would leave her or resent her or hate her. "Look, I know it's not ideal and I totally get if you want to leave me. I'm so stupid and reckless and I don't want to put this burden on you and-"