Chapter 4

Universe: SCP

Site-19

3rd POV

(Y/N) could be seen appearing outside the facility dressed as a scientist.

(Y/N): "I'm ready to do some experiments." He said while putting some sunglasses and approaching the entrance of the facility.

When he finally got to the entrance, two guards quickly point their guns at (Y/N).

Guard 1: "Identify yourself!" He exclaimed at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Oh sorry, the name's (Y/N), I was ordered to transfer to this site by the O5 Council." He said while giving the guard a document he created.

The guard quickly read the paper and saw that it was true.

Guard 1: "Alright, it's all clear. You may enter the facility, I will inform the site director while you get to his office." He said while opening the entrance.

(Y/N) then started walking through the entrance with a smile.

Guard 2: "Nice sunglasses dude!" He complimented (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Thanks buddy!" He exclaimed while finally entering.

(Y/N) then went to the elevator and pressed the button. The elevator door then opened and he entered. He then pressed the button again and the elevator started to go down.

(Y/N) stood in the elevator while drinking some coffee and listening to the elevator music. He quietly hummed the song.

The elevator finally stopped and the door started opening.

(Y/N) quickly got out of the elevator and started walking to the office of the site director.

While he was walking he saw some guards, scientists and class D personnel walking to another area. He then quickly got bored of walking and skipped time to the point where he is in front of the office.

He knocked on the door and heard the site director saying "Come in". He then opened the door and walked to a chair and sit.

Site director: "So...Mr. (Y/N), you got transfer by the O5 Council to this site because of your knowledge and skills of dealing with certain anomalous entities." He said while looking at some documents.

(Y/N): "Yep!" He exclaimed while adjusting his sunglasses.

Site director: "I will assign you to SCP-173 for now, you will start tomorrow. I'm expecting a lot from you since you got sent by the O5 Council. You may go now." He said with a serious tone.

(Y/N) got up from his chair and leave the room. When the door closed, he proceeded to snap his fingers.

Time Skip

(Y/N): "I'm ready to see people die!" He said to himself while entering through a door.

He then saw two scientists and three guards waiting for him. He quickly approach them.

Jack: "You must be the new researcher that was assigned here, I'm Jack." He said with a chilled voice.

Zack: "And I'm Zack, nice meeting you." He said with a friendly tone.