Chapter 6

Universe: Hazbin Hotel

3rd POV

The three demons looked at (Y/N) with confusion as he made appeared an army of skeletons.

(Y/N): "Let's see how all of you handle this!" He exclaimed while laughing as the army ran at them.

In another place

News Staff: "Breaking News!" He yelled.

Killjoy shoves Charlie off her desk..

Killjoy: "We are receiving word that another  player has entered the ongoing turf war! Let's go to the live feed." She told the audience.

The live feed shows Angel Dust stepping on a skeleton's head and throwing a grenade over at (Y/N) with visible laughter in the background as Charlie stares at the screen in shock.

Back at the fight

Cherri: "Heyyy, thanks for the backup, Angie!" She said to him.

Angel: "Hahaha!" He laughed as he throws a grenade.

Angel: "You kiddin'? This is the best action I've seen in ages!" He said putting his hands behind his head.

Cherri: "Where've you been, anyway? I thought you up and died or some shit." She said while launching another cherry bomb.

Angel: "Oh, I wish! I've been staying at this crappy hotel on the other side of town. Some broads are lettin' me stay rent-free if I play nice." He said as he lightens a bomb and handing it to her.

They both cover their heads as the explosion sets off behind them, then grin at each other as they jump into the field.

Angel: "Y'know, no fights, no pranks, no 'problematic language'... Her words, not mine." He told her as he continues to shoot The Egg Bois and Skeletons alongside Cherri as he sighs.

Angel: "These crazy bitches are no fun! I've been clean for two weeks!" He said as he steps on a broken tile, launching an Egg Boi airborne and shoots him from behind as he sighs again.

Cherri: "Holy shit!" She exclaimed in disbelief, smiling.

Angel: "Well, sorta clean." He said looking at the leftover smudge on his finger.

Angel: "Just clean as you can get from a shitload of Bolivian marching powder!" He then gets chained and thrown aside by Sir Pentious.

Angel: "Ohh~, harder, daddy!" He said jokingly.

Pentious: "Son?!" He replied taking it seriously as he gasps.

Angel raises an eyebrow as Cherri kicks Sir Pentious to the side.

Pentious: "Grr! You whores have no classss! In war, The side remembered is the side with the most ssstyle!" He said with his hood flare open as he adjusts his tie.

Cherri: "Or the side that ain't dead!" She replied as she decapitates an Egg Boi.

(Y/N): "Or the side that isn't on fire!" He exclaimed as he covered the place in flames, burning everyone.